Chapter 50

*Daryl*

When I woke up Adelyne was already gone and I sat up panicked she's never awake before me. I heard her voice with others. She must be with the rest of the group. I must have slept in which usually never happens. I took out the braclet Katie gave me and kissed it putting it back. I vowed to never let it go. I stood up going down the steps and seen Adelyne with Rick and Tdog looking at all the stuff we got. She lifted a helmet and a bunch of goo came out.

"Ew, I ain't wearing this shit" she said wiping off her hand on Tdogs shirt.

He looked at her and she chuckled. Rick looked up and caught my gaze.

"You're up that's good. We're ready to push in, clear out the prison. Well some of it" he explained.

I walked up and slipped my arm around Adelyne's waist and she looked at me.

"You're going?"

"Of course someone has to make sure you guys come out alive. And it'll give me a chance to use my crossbow since someone else doesn't like to use theirs."

I smiled at her. She wasn't wrong. I loved her crossbow mostly because it was hers and because hers was flawless and looked sexy. Just like her.

"Hush up."

"Lori, Carl, Beth, and Carol are all staying. So it'll be just us" he explained.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Third Person*

Rick, Daryl, Adelyne, Glenn, Maggie, Hershel, and Tdog all held tight formation going down one of the corridors. Everything was silent and they were all on red alert. Daryl stood in the front with Rick and Adelyne not far behind. The halls weren't that big but they were able to fit. Everything was going so far so good. Adelyne held her crossbow it felt so good to use it again. For some reason it felt good to hold it. Adelyne looked around at everyone in formation she was next to Maggie and watched her. She was so much different than when they first met. She was a fighter now and that was awesome. All was silent and then growling came.

"GO BACK GO BACK!" Rick yelled.

They all moved in a hustle and Adelyne was literally being pushed to the point she tripped. Quickly Daryl grabbed her by under the armpits and pulled her up to her feet and they all kept running. More walkers were coming things were chaos and they dipped into a small room.

"We have to go back" Rick said.

"Yeah but which way?" Daryl asked.

Adelyne looked around realising people were missing.

"Wheres Glenn and Maggie?" She asked whispering.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hershel decided he was going to be the one to go out and look for them. They all waited for a little bit and then they heard him scream. They all kicked into gear and ran out. Hershel had been bit in the leg. Adelyne kicked the walker and stabbing it in the head then the rest of the group grabbed Hershel.

"This way!" Daryl yelled.

They ended up in the prison cafeteria and Tdog held the door closed against the walkers. Hershel was crying and Adelyne was next to his side.

"Adelyne give me your belt please!"

Quickly Adelyne unbuckled her belt and pulled it through the loops and off. It was like she knew what to do and she tied it around Hershel leg.

"Only one way to keep you alive" Rick said.

And he brought an axe to Herhsels leg and Adelyne had to look away away and Hershels crying fell silent. Suddenly Daryl looked at Rick and Adelyne.

"Duck"

Immediately they did as he said and he stood. Adelyne lookes and grabbed her crossbow along with him and aimed it.

"Come out now" Daryl said.

"Right now!" Adelyne snapped.

There were five prisoners. Ones that were still alive.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry an update took so long. There you go guys im going to try an update more. Love you guys :)