ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

|| Y/n's pov ||

***

"I HAVE TO LEAVE!?"

I shouted

"Well for now, but its just temporary"

She tells me.

At that moment I couldn't balance my steps making me collapse on the ground. 

***

|| Sarah's pov ||

***

I went to the mall to buy more shampoo for my hair. It started to become more frizzier each day. 

I walked to the parking lot with my shades on so no one would recognize me. I suddenly see a woman in her 20's walk towards her car. Her keys fell out of her pocket as she pulls out her phone. I couldn't help but grab it for her. 

"Hi, I think you dropped your keys"

I said as I gave it to her

She bit her lip and said

"Thanks.."

When I saw her I instantly fell in love. Her eyes were shining like the stars and her lips were purer than cherries. I walked away as fast I could from her. My cheeks starts to blush. Just from her eyes to her lips.

Just like yesterday I still can't forget her lovely face. Although I didn't get her name I still remember her face.

A woman Dm'd me on instagram 3 days ago. Who could this be?

@ Y/n_ : Hi Ms. Paulson, I wanted to talk to you about the other day? I believe you were the one who gave me my keys when I dropped it. I would gladly like to talk to you about it in regards of this whole mess, Hoping you'd reply to this! - Y/n

It looks like the woman that I met in the parking lot texted me. I Instantly replied with

@ mssarahcatherinepaulson : Hi dear, Im so sorry you got into this situation. I would be happy to talk to you in person. I'll be meeting you in the parking lot where we met tomorrow at 10:00 am if that's fine?

She then texted me back like lightning 

@ Y/n _ : Ofc! I would gladly meet you there at 10:00 am.

As I replied back 

@ mssarahcatherinepaulson : Wonderful! I'll see you there then Y/n ;).

with a winky face.

Y/n's her name. Her name is as beautiful as her face. 

I couldn't wait to meet her! I wore a striped shirt with jeans under my trench coat matching it all up with cute brown boots.

I was first in the parking lot. It seems like I was early. While I was waiting I decided to go outside of my car. Just in time! She came! 

She walked outside of her car and went towards me. She didn't say a word or two making me say

"Y/n? Y/n?"

As I constantly called her name

"Oh yea sorry I got sidetracked"

She said smiling at me

"Again I'm really sorry for putting you in this situation"

I said

"Ya its fine"

She said smiling at me again

"Y/n I think your getting sidetracked again"