ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

A/N: Hey everybody! I wanted to apologize for the delayed chapter. I'm busy in school and I'm brainstorming for the next future chapters. I'm currently going to have exams next week which means I won't be posting the chapters faster than I used to. I hope you understand! </3

|| Y/n's pov ||

***

I eventually finished my chapter and published it. The sales of my book went up. I guess my viewers where waiting for me to write the next chapter. 

Since I got that out of the way I now need to focus on my main problem. Sarah, well, not Sarah I meant are relationship. Ever since I collapsed we didn't really talked about that topic again. I don't want to bring it up since It can cause a lot of problems. 

It was late at night and Sarah was asleep. I was still in the living room on my laptop searching for some ideas. Pretty normal right? Well, no. 

As I was about to go upstairs, I heard something knock over in the kitchen.

"Winnie"

I shouted.

Thinking that it was Winnie it wasn't? Normally if I call Winnie's name Winnie would go towards me. If it isn't Winnie then who can it be? For all I know, Sarah doesn't own any pets other than a dog and if she did she would have told me. 

Not thinking about it, I went back upstairs and decided to rest. I laid down beside Sarah and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, Sarah hugs me from behind as we both fell asleep.

I woke up to see Sarah laying a bunch of clothes on her desk. I sat up straight and looked at her as I asked

"What are you doing?"

She looks at me and shakes her head saying

"I don't know what to wear for the premiere"

"Premiere What premiere?"

I asked her

"Today is the premiere day of Oceans 8"

She tells me at she continues to pick an outfit. I took a look at the outfits she laid down on the desk. I decided to go through the brand new clothes that were there.

"How about this one?"

I asked her as I pulled out a long green fluffy dress. Tbh it looked like a highlighter.

"Why don't you try it on?"

I said as I handed it to her.

Luckily she said yes. She stepped outside of the bathroom and showed me how she looked. Oh how beautiful she looked in the dress. 

"Why don't you come with me to the premiere?"

Sarah asks me as she holds my hand.

I smiled and said

"Oh no, I don't want to ruin your time there"

She looks at me in disbelief saying

"Your coming with me"

As she pulls out a dress for me to wear.

It was today I would feel like luxury. How excited I was when I wore my outfit. Makeup artists came in and touched us up. I never experienced this before. I looked in the mirror to see me in the dress. All I could say was "wow". Sarah walked behind me and hugged me behind my waist.

"Are you ready?"

She whispered in my ear.

I smirked and said

"Ready as I'll ever be"

OCEAN'S 8 PREMIERE

We were in the car waiting for are turn to go outside. I was shivering as I was nervous. What would they think of me? I asked myself. Not long after it was are turn to go outside. From my face Sarah knew I was scared. She lifted up my chin and said

"It's going to be ok"

I smiled at her and took a deep breathe before taking a step outside. 

As my foot stepped out of the car. Flashing lights starts to appear. A whole crowd was there holding up cameras. 

I held Sarah's hand in a tight gripped. Sarah held my hand back. It was like she assured me that everything would be fine.

Sarah and I walked on the carpet. I start to feel nauseous as lights went through my eyes. I tried to calm myself down by drinking water as Sarah and the Ocean's 8 cast got pictures of their looks.

"Its Y/n right?"

A woman said as she approached me.

I looked at her and smiled

"Yup, that's me"

She smiles back at me and said

"Sandra, Sandra Bullock"

As she reaches her hand out for a shake.

I shaked her hand.

"So your the date Sarah brought right?"

She asks me as she sat down beside me

"Unfortunately, yes"

I said as I sighed

"Unfortunately?"

She said in a confused tone

"Well, I'm not ashamed of it or anything its just that I don't deserve her like she deserves me"

I said as we suddenly synchronized 

"I don't deserve her like she deserves me"

I look at her shocked.

She laughs it off and said

"You thought I've never read your books huh?"

Before I could say anything a man in a black suite grabbed her hand as they both walked away.

She smiled at me as she waved. I waved goodbye as I smiled back.

I can't believe a celebrity an ACTUAL celebrity read my book/s! From just that I was already enlighten and felt better. 

Sarah walks up to me confused asking

"Are you ok?"

I looked at her and smiled

"Ya, ya, I'm totally fine"

As I squealed.

From that, I knew I was giving my excitement to much. Sarah shakes her head and drags me in front of the cameras. Before I knew it my nauseous self came back. 

"Here look here!"

"No, look here!"

"Smile at the camera!"

Is all I heard as I collapsed.

I couldn't move at all. I was having one of my panic attacks. I was breathing heavily and my skin turned red. 

"SOMEONE GET WATER!"

I heard Sarah yelled.

People were standing on top of me. I would love to think they cared but I know the media world. My eyes start to get blurry as I was carried to the car. Next thing I knew I was back inside Sarah's house laying on her couch. I stood up straight to see Sarah making something in the kitchen.

"Sarah?"

I said groaning as my back ached

"I made food for you to eat"

She said as she placed a bowl of salad on the table.