ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

|| Y/n's pov ||

***

I drove to Sarah's house and rang the doorbell. There, she was wearing her pajamas. I took a deep breathe and smiled.

She made me come in to her house for some drinks (Basically Tequila). I sat down as I looked at her. From her face you could see that she has been happy for the past few days.

***

|| Sarah's pov ||

***

I went to the grocery store to buy some food. As I was at the register, I saw a familiar face from my front at the self checkout. Could it be? As the woman was packing up my goods I see the familiar face walk outside of the store. I quickly grabbed my grocery bags and ran outside. Y/n was there. She was opening the trunk of her car. I approached her as I tapped her shoulder saying.

"Y/n?"

She turns around and said

"Sarah"

with a smile, I proceeded to say

"Its been a long time since we talked, how are you?"

She faked a smile and said

"Never felt better".

From her face, It looked like she was devastated. 

I asked her in curiosity

"How's your marriage?"

She laughed and said

"Bad and toxic"

As I said

"Oh, I see".

She continued to place her grocery bag in her car as she drove away.

I went back home and decided to do something. I mean like I'm on a break with my job after I got nominated for the golden globes so I guess I could take some of my free time to do something.

Drawing? Coloring? Dancing? Going to the gym? I don't know... Look I'm a pretty busy person but when it comes to my free time I can't do anything. I guess I could watch some movies on Netflix? I just don't know what do. 

My whole day went on like nuts. Believe it or not I just spent my hours sitting down on my couch while drinking tequila. 

It was about 11:00 pm already. I was wearing my pajamas while listening to music. I heard my doorbell rang. Who could be awake at this time of the night!? I opened my door and saw Y/n standing outside.

I made Y/n come in my house. I grabbed some drinks, well, as I meant drinks I meant tequila. We spent are whole night together drinking. Not gonna lie, It was one of the best things that ever happened to me. 

We proceeded to watch some movies while eating popcorn. The entire night I felt happier than I could ever be! At last, the fairytale ends.. As she was about to leave I kept on telling myself to kiss her. That's it, I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me as I kissed her gently on the lips. Surprisingly she didn't pulled back. 

We continued to kiss each other the whole night that we took are clothes off. As you would expect we made love that night. 

Eventually, I woke up and made breakfast for us. I took a shower and changed into something nice. 

***

|| Y/n's pov ||

***

I woke up.  I was naked under a blanket. I yawned from low energy. I tried finding a robe to wear. I went downstairs to see Sarah sitting down as she smiles at me. I sat beside her and ate my breakfast. 

"You should take a shower, you stink"

Sarah tells me as she chuckles.

I chuckled with her and sarcastically said

"I will"

As I went in the bathroom.

I took a hot shower. You don't know how lovely it felt for my aching back. I changed my clothes from Sarah's wardrobe.

The fit:

I went downstairs again and showed Sarah my look

"Wow, look at you"

She says as she looks at me

"Oh, stop lying"

I tell her.

I sat down and laid on her shoulder. She laid her head on mine and held my hand. I never felt like this before...

I left Sarah's house and went back to mine. I went with a simple excuse of going to work since I didn't want to go in her way. Wait, WORK!? I totally forgot about that! I have to start finding a job. 

Why is it hard finding a job nowadays!? All I could remember is that they read a piece of paper and boom! Your hired. 

So much for being lazy, I can't even write my next chapter. I need a job that suites me the best.

***

"No no and NO!"

I said 

"C'mon Y/n, after you and Zach were divorced your mental health became unstable. You need to do this"

Casey said as she looked at me

"Casey, I'm not gonna be a dance coach for kids!"-

Great. I woke up early in the morning and changed my clothes into something child appropriate. I can't believe Casey signed me up to be a dance coach! First of all I can't even dance, what makes Casey think I could teach these small rascals? 

I drove to my destination and went inside. About 2-5 kids were there with their parents. I grabbed my clip board to check off who wasn't there. Basically for other words attendance. 

It seemed like everyone was there. I introduced myself ofc in a friendly manner. 

"Uh, Hello everybody, I'm going to be your dance teacher for today. You can call me Ms. Y/n or just Y/n, whatever you prefer"

I said looking at them

"Ms. Y/n, you look like a princess"

One of the children said.

I chuckled and smiled. Thanking them for the compliment. 

The day went on I guess pretty fast? I got $10 each minute. Eventually the class ended and I went back home. My feet hurts so much! It was like ants started biting them. First day of work wasn't that bad. Ofc, this is just my temporary job at the moment for me to become stable with my health and get back to writing. 

***