ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

A/N: Hi everybody! Good News! I'm on school break and probably I can write more chapters. It depends cause I use my laptop for writing. Anyways, Thank you so much for the people who is reading my book. I appreciate it so much thank you!

|| Y/n's pov ||

***

I quickly signed in and pressed the fourth column. There were so many activities you could do. From doing yoga to axe throwing. If I'm being honest here, It was pretty hard to choose. Eventually, I picked hiking. I could really use some fresh air and nice sceneries to calm down. 

I was packing my stuff for the hiking. I couldn't wait! Although I didn't tell Sarah, she wouldn't care right?

I walked outside and drove to the camp site. I never went to far trips by myself. I always need someone to be with me but in this situation, I need some alone time. 

Along the way, I stop by gas stations a few times to puke my guts out. I couldn't handle an hour without vomiting. I know disgusting right? I also stopped by at chick-fil-a for some snacks, your girl could never leave without snacks you know.

The whole day I was on the road, with my bag pack and baggy clothes. Other than that, I kept on receiving messages from Sarah asking where I was.

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : Baby, where are you!?

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean to make you feel sad.

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : Baby, Y/n!!

And so on. Ofc, I wasn't just gonna be a baby and answer her. I want her to try her best to make me come back to her. 

I was finally there, I took my bag pack and got out of my car. There were so many people there I meant couples... No, I'm not being bitter Its just that can they smooch somewhere else? No one wants to see them make a baby.

I went to sign up booth for the hiking center.

"First time?"

A woman said to me.

She had brown short hair with green beautiful eyes. I was star struck by her face, I never saw a face that beautiful before.

"Um, hello?"

She said as she waved her hand in front of me

"Oh, sorry"

I said looking down

"So, it is your first time?"

She asked me again

"Yup"

I said as I took a deep breathe

"Reason? If you don't mind me asking"

She said looking at me

"Um, I got into a fight with my spouse. Is that reasonable enough?"

I said sarcastically

"Omg, I'm really sorry"

She told me

"Its fine, I wouldn't blame her either"

I mumbled

"I'm sorry what? I didn't here the last part"

She said

"Oh its nothing"

I said as I continued to get my ticket for the hiking center.

3 days and 6 hours till I go back home.