ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

|| Y/n's pov ||

***

Believe it or not sleeping didn't help. The whole night I could hear banging and shouting of Zach outside my house. Tell me about it, It was horrible. Not only did he disturbed my neighbors but he also disturbed my sleep. My head was aching so much that I just want to shout at him. 

I went downstairs in my robe and opened the door. 

"What do you want"

I said

"I want to talk about are relationship Y/n"

He tells me

"No no nope"

I said while laughing.

I closed the door and went upstairs. Not until I heard noises in my room. I quickly ran to my room and saw Zach climb from the balcony. I immediately went out of my room ofc and went downstairs. He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him. I pulled my arm and told him

"Just get out of my house"

He chuckles as he nods his head saying

"No, I'm not getting out of ARE house until we talk about are relationship"

I laughed and said

"Fine then, I'm going to be leaving"

As I grabbed my shoes and car keys along with my bag. 

You should have seen his face. The disgust in his face was immaculate. I went inside my car and drove to Sarah's house. I made sure I went to streets where he would get lost if he follows me.

There I was, standing in front of Sarah's house. I couldn't wait to finally get rid of my stress. I knocked on the door waiting for Sarah to answer. Finally the door opened, but It wasn't Sarah who opened it. It was somebody else. Another lady... She was tall, pretty, elegant looking. I wouldn't be surprise if I was getting replaced. I would replace myself too if I were Sarah after what I said.

"Need anything?"

She says looking at me

"Oh no, I think I knocked at the wrong door"

I said walking away.

I wasn't sad. Well, ok, I was upset. I didn't think she could replace me that easily.  I guess I have to find somewhere else to stay for the moment. 

***

"What, no way"

Casey tells me as she tries to close the door

"C'mon Casey, at least for just one night"

I said begging her for me to stay at her place for the night but nothing.

Her boyfriend was there, she didn't want me to interrupt their "romance" and no I'm not salty. I'm just being... truthful yea truthful. Now enough of that, I need to find a place to stay. I can sleep in my car or just book a hotel room, then again I'm broke. Sleeping in my car is the best thing I could do.

I woke up irritated. Sleeping in the car wasn't as comfortable as you think. I miss my bed so much. Well, whatever happened happened. WAIT, MY CLOTHES! How am I suppose to go to work wearing a robe! I guess I have to go back hoping that Zach's gone. 

I walked inside my house as I unlocked my front door. All the lights were on. What could he be finding? I slowly walked inside my room to get my clothes. There he was sleeping on my bed. Great, now I have to wash my bed sheets too. I quickly but quietly grabbed my clothes for work including my shoes. As I was about to leave my room he woke up. Ofc, we need something to spice this story up so why not make him wake up right? I froze as he sat up straight. He wasn't wearing anything making me see his crusty abs. He walked up to me and hugged me. I couldn't move a bit from being shock. I felt cold and turned pale. 

"I missed you"

He says as he hugs me tighter.

I wanted to burst out in tears. I wasted ice-cream and money for this? Totally that's not acceptable. 

I started to move away from him and walk downstairs. I went back inside my car and changed there. I drove myself to the dance studio in tears. I though I gotten over him but I was wrong. Now I don't know what to do anymore. Sarah may replace me, Zach wants me back and I'm currently unstable with my health. I need some rest and I know it. I decided to turn back from work and stay somewhere for awhile to rest. I texted one of my co-dancers to substitute my class. 

I drove to a local cafe to calm myself down. I ordered the same thing I always order a caramel latte. To make things even better for me Sarah was sitting about 2 seats away from me. She was talking to somebody. She has blonde hair and an Australian accent. I decided to slowly drink my latte and wait for them to go. Also mind mentioning that I held my pee for the past 15 minutes waiting for them? 

Eventually, they finally left but guess what fate did?

"Y/n?"

Sarah says as she looks at me before going out of the cafe

"Sarah, I didn't know you were here um what are you doing here?"

I asked her as my voice became softer

"I was speaking to a friend of mine, Y/n this is Cate and Cate this is Y/n"

She tells me as her friend reaches her hand out for a shake.

I shaked her hand as I awkwardly chuckled. It looks like I was just overreacting. Sarah wasn't going to be actually replacing me it was just her friend...

I waved goodbye to them as they left the cafe. Finally, I could pee. I went to the bathroom fast and you already know what happened.

I walked outside and grabbed my bag. I went to my car and decided to go somewhere that could make me feel relaxed. As I meant by that I meant shopping. I went to the mall I normally go. You know where I met Sarah ya that mall. I heard they have new stores there so why not drop by right?

I parked my car and went inside. My phone rang it was Sarah. Why would she call me?

"Sarah?"

I said

"Y/n, I want to talk to you about are conversation yesterday"

She tells me.

I agreed and told her to me meet me in the parking lot of the local mall. Luckily she agreed.

***