ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

|| Y/n's pov ||

***

I grabbed the bowl of salad as I ate it. Sarah looked at me like she was trying to hold her laughter.

"What?"

I asked confused

"No, its nothing"

She said as a smile on her face appears. 

I didn't really thought about it as I continued to eat my salad. 

After awhile, I went to take a bath. A relaxing bath can help me with my stress. 

I stripped of my clothes and stepped into the tub. Relaxation commenced. All my back aches were gone and so was my panic attack. Who knew a bowl of salad and hot water would cure my misery. 

After that, I wore a white silk robe and wrapped it around my body. I walked outside to see Sarah looking at me as she froze. She looked at me up and down. 

"What?"

I said confused

"No its nothing, its just that you look hot in that"

She says as she walks towards me.

Here we go again. Horny Sarah coming thru, I repeat HORNY SARAH COMING THRU. Before I knew it she grabs my waist and starts kissing my neck.

"What do you want Sarah?"

I asked sarcastically

"You"

She said as she continues to kiss me

"Sarah, I'm serious. You have to go back to the premiere"

I said looking at her.

An adorable pout start to appear on her face as she looks down.

I hold her hand saying

"Sarah, I'll be fine. Just text me whenever you feel lonely and I'll respond back. I promise"

She looks back at me and nods her head as she kisses me on the lips before she went back to the car.

As much as I want to come with Sarah to the premiere, I just can't. I have to control myself. Besides, I have a job I need to do. Ever since me and Sarah were back to together I quitted on being a dance teacher and proceeded to be a writer. 

What exactly am I talking about? From what I said, I want to start being busy. For the past few days, I just felt like I did nothing with my life but be near electronics. I want to do atleast something! 

I went on my laptop and went to instagram. I see many people have their vacation by doing road trips or going to the aracde but I want to do something that's EXTRAORDINARY. 

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : Y/n, y/n!

I saw a message pop up. It was Sarah.

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : Y/n, answer me!

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : C'mon Y/n you promised!! 

@ mssarahcatherinepaulson : I'll start spamming if you won't reply in the next 5 seconds.

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : 1

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : 2 

I finally had it and replied

@Y/n_ : Hey, hey I'm replying see!

@mssarahcatherinepaulson :  Good

@Y/n_ : Why did you text me? Is there a problem?

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : No, I just wanted to text you

And with that I left Sarah on read.

I didn't respond back until another notification popped up, but it wasn't Sarah this time...  

 @zach_ : Hey, Y/n. I wanted to ask If you have free time right now?

It was Zach, ofc he would text me after that. This just made my life into hell. Just from his text I already know trouble is coming. 

As you would expect, yes, I did left him on read and did not acknowledge his messages that he sent me. It was actually quite annoying since he kept on spamming so I did the best I could to make him stop. block him.

After awhile the vibration of my phone finally stopped. "Thank god" I said to myself, to only find out he was outside Sarah's house. I looked at the window to see him holding a teddy bear on his left hand and daisies on the other. 

What does he want!? I made it clear that I don't want him anymore, although I actually do but besides that he can't just barge into someone's home and give them treats!

I know I'm not suppose to go out there but every second he just starts to yell my name. Eventually it stopped when Sarah came back home. 

"What the hell is happening here!?"

She screamed.

Zach looks at her and laughs saying

"You must be my wife's friend, pleasure to meet you"

As if he never knew who Sarah was.

From Sarah's face she felt shocked. She called the guards to get him and never let him in again. 

Oh the commotion outside was dreadful. All I could do was stare at the window. 

"Y/n?"

I heard Sarah say as she walks in are room.

I look at her with a smile saying

"You're finally home!"

She looked at me like I just saw nothing outside and said

"I'm gonna just take a bath"

As she sighs going to the bathroom.

I know she was pissed off about what Zach said and so am I. 

I sat on are bed hoping that everything would be ok. 

"I'm going to be sleeping in the guest room tonight"

Sarah said as she walked out of the bathroom.

I nod my head as she proceeded to walk out of the room.

If it weren't for Zach, everything would be fine but no. He always does the dumbest thing a person could ever do. 

The next day, I woke up to see nothing but myself all alone in bed. 

I miss Sarah kissing me until I get annoyed. I miss her scent. I miss everything about her.

I took a bath and changed my clothes. My day started off like normal eat breakfast then try to get busy. I went downstairs to expect Sarah but she wasn't there? She didn't left a note or anything. Just another bowl of salad. 

I ate my breakfast and went back to bed. I opened my laptop and decided to continue reading articles. I saw a link pop up in front of my screen...

Lonely? Come and join us in www.gayjar.com

It was perfect! It was like my laptop heard me. Ofc, I pressed the link as it lead me to its website.

There were four different columns. The first one was for the people that need love. The second one was for people who was workaholic. The third one was for the people that wants to talk to other people and lastly the last one was for the people who wants adventure in their life. 

The fourth one was totally for me! I need something to get off my chest and to relieve my stress.