ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

A/N: HI I RECHECKED THIS CHAPTER AND I ACCIDENTALY CHANGED THE GUY'S NAME IM SO SORRY! ANYWAYS IF YOU SEE THE CHANGES IN THE NAME ITS BECAUSE OF MY DUMB BRAIN!

We started are hike by going up one of the easiest hills to climb, as they call it "The Muffin Hill". From its size, I could definitely say that is rather small. 

As we hiked on top of the hill, we started a neat conversation.

"What made you go here anyways?"

He asked me.

I giggled saying

"Do all of you really have to ask me the same question?"

He giggled with me and said

"Oh no, my curiosity just wanted know"

Before I could say anything, we reached the top. The view wasn't as beautiful like it looked like in the picture below but it was worth it, besides it wasn't that hard to get here. 

We went back down as we were going to the next area to hike. 

"What'd you say we ditch the next one and follow me?"

He said looking at me with a smile

"What do you mean?"

I said confused

"I know this place where we can hike, rust me you'll love it!"

He said squealing.

I couldn't help but burst out a little laugh making him blush. 

I followed him to this place. It had moss and leaves everywhere. I mean like what would I expect? We are surrounded my nature so I should expect moss and other things I won't expect.

"So this is the place?"

I ask him

"Yup, just a little closer then you will see the view"

He told me as we hiked even further in the forest.

I would have to say that it was getting quite boring along the way. All I could see was leaves, leaves and leaves... 

"Is it really like this?"

I asked Kio

"There's suppose to be blooming flowers around here but I guess the weather ruined it"

He tells me.

So he was suppose to show me flowers of some kind? To think if it, it is sweet but why? There must be a reason.

"And here it is!"

He said as we finally reached the top

"Wow"

I said looking at the view.

Before I knew it he grabbed my waist and started kissing me on the neck.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

I yelled as I pushed him away from me.

He looks at me confused and said

"What the hell was that for!?"

I looked back at him and started yelling

"DON'T YOU FUCKING REALIZE WHAT YOU DID!?"

"What do you mean by that!? I thought you were ok with it I thought tha-"

"YOU ONLY THOUGHT KAI YOU ONLY THOUGHT. JUST BECAUSE I CAME HERE WITH YOU DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE YOU ALREADY!?"

I yelled at him.

Silence begun as we walked back down. I didn't want to talk or speak to him, unlike what he did.

"Y/n, I just wanted to apologize for my act-"

He said but I ignored him and walked back down faster.

Finally, we were back down. Oh, I could feel the cold air brush through my face.

"Y/n, Kai! There you are! I've been looking for you guys everywhere!"

Elise said with a smile

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep"

I said as I walked away from them.

I went back inside the cabin that I was staying and tried sleeping but I couldn't rest after that. All I could do was think and think. I felt like I was thinking for ages! I'm sure I'm in love with Sarah but then again Elise could be a great partner and I don't know about Kai. As you can see I have mix feelings for all three of them. 

@mssarahcatherinepaulson : Y/n, its been a day already answer me! I'm getting quite worried.

Great, now Sarah sent a message. As much as I would like to tell her I'm ok, I don't want my cover to be blown. 

I've been spending half of my day laying in bed without nothing to do. I went downstairs to make something. Maybe some cookies or hot coco? I would probably set my cabin on fire. Ok um, plan B. Watch television? Although there isn't really strong connection here, I guess it could still entertain me somehow.

I opened the television in hopes on watching something interesting. 

"Y/n?"

Someone said outside my cabin.

The voice was familiar. I stood up and went to the front door. 

Oh, who else could it be other than the one and only Kai.

"Kai"

I said roughly with my voice

"Y/n"

He said with a sort of teary voice.

What does he want now!? From his face, I want to rip my eyes out. 

"What do you want?"

I said as I groaned in irritation

"I wanted to apologize for earlier"

He said looking down on the ground.

Although I felt bad for what I did he should still be not forgiven after that! He tried raping me! Well, atleast that's what I thought. 

"If that's all you're going to say, I suggest you leave"

I tell him

"I also wanted to say, I like you"

He said as he left.

Great, wasn't it already that obvious that he liked me? Whatever, besides I just have one day left then I leave or I leave now. I mean like it isn't against my will so I could leave now. I packed my stuff and changed into something comfortable for the ride. I went outside and walked to the booth.

"Leaving already?"

The woman said

"Mhm"

I said back.

I grabbed my bag pack and went to Elise's cabin to say goodbye.

While walking towards Elise's cabin, Kio stopped me.

"You're leaving?"

He asks me

"What if I say I am?"

I asked him back and left.

I pushed him off by my shoulder and knocked on Elise's door.

"She's not there"

Kio said.

I turned around and gave him a sarcastic smile.

I knocked again, probably about 2-5 times but still no answer. Kio is probably telling the truth. 

I felt like an Idiot while standing there.

I waited about 2-3 more minutes but no one answered the door. I went back towards my car and opened the door.