ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

|| Y/n's pov ||

***

I opened my eyes to see daylight in my room. Oh how sunny it is today. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Guess what was left inside, corn soup in a can and my left over pasta. Who would want to eat corn soup in a can? Anyways I ate my leftovers and drove to work. I was early than I expected.

"Ms. Y/n?"

A child said behind my back.

I turned around to see her sobbing. I kneeled down and asked her

"What's the matter?"

She looks at me and said

"I peed my pants"

I look down and saw wet marks on her pants. I looked at her and smiled

"Let's tidy up"

As I held her hand going in the bathroom. 

I reached for my jacket and wrapped it around her waist. I looked like a long skirt. 

"What do you think?"

I asked her as I showed her what she looked like in the mirror.

She smiles and hugs me saying

"I look like a princess Ms. Y/n! Thank you"

I hugged her back as we went back to the dance floor.

There, there were kids already waiting for me. I apologized as I walked in front of them. We started reciting the dance we did yesterday. Everything was fine or so I thought? As I was about to go home, one of my co-dancers went up to me saying

"Hey Y/n, I think someone's looking for you"

I nod and waved goodbye to my co-dancer.

Who could this be? Well, I thought it was Casey bothering me but It was somebody else... Somebody I didn't expect...

"Hold on!"

I shouted as I went to the door. I opened it up to see Sarah standing there.

I froze in shock. What could she be doing here? I ask myself. 

We stood there for about half a minute before one of my students came up to me. 

"Ms. Y/n, can you tie my shoe lace please?"

I turned around and smiled.

I made Sarah come in the dance studio. Although I was a little shy to talk to her I still decided to greet her.

"There you go"

I said as I finished tying her shoe lace

"Thank you Ms. Y/n"

She said as she walked outside of the dance studio leaving me and Sarah behind.

I grabbed my bag and left the dance studio. I went to my car as fast as I can. Before I knew it Sarah was already behind me. 

"Woah, I didn't mean to startle you"

Sarah says as she tries to kiss me. I stepped a little further from her and looked down on the floor.

"I need to go"

I said as I hopped in my car. I drove somewhere far from Sarah. To be honest I really didn't need to go anywhere. What even happened to me back there? It was like I was a whole different person. 

My phone rang. It was Casey. What does she want now!?

"Casey?"

I said in a irritated tone