ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

I ate my ramen as Elise went out to grab some stuff. I was all on my own in my hospital room.

Since I was bored, I grabbed my phone and decided to go to Instagram.

@Caseyy: With hubby! @Trentoliver

@Tillyily: Pasta day!

All I could see was happiness, happiness, romance, happiness and happiness. Sure, call me bitter and other names but I'm tired of seeing these things on my Instagram feed. Like look at all of them! They're all happy, well, most are happy. 

"Y/n"

I heard as I saw Sarah come in

"Sarah?"

I said confused

"Oh my, are you ok? Does anything hurt? Do you need anything?"

She asked me as she looked over me

"Ya, I'm fine'

I told her as she nods her head and sat down on a chair beside me.

She holds my hand and smiles at me. I felt alive and happy for the past minute before Kio came in.

"Y/n, you're already looking ok!"

He said as he hugged me.

I gave him a tap at the back and pushed him away gently.

From my actions, he could already tell something is wrong. I wasn't acting the same or I meant I wasn't acting like he expected.

"You aren't hurt right?"

He asked me.

I nod my head slightly as Sarah stood up.

"She's fine"

Sarah said as she made me face her.

The situation was rather awkward so I kept my mouth shut until one of them leaves. 

"You, again?"

Kio said looking at Sarah

"That's right, I suggest you leave before I hit you in the head again"