ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

|| Sarah's pov ||

***

April 20 2021, The day I felt lonely. 

@ Y/n_ : 

Guess what happened 2 days ago! @  Y/nshusband

Guess what happened 2 days ago! @ Y/nshusband

Exactly, I couldn't believe it myself too. Y/n's married. Actually no taken. I could imagine her walking down the isle. I'm sure she looked pretty. I'm not disappointed no, I just think her boyfriend I mean husband is not for her. She's a nice young lady. She deserves better.

I woke up feeling sad and lonely. I feel like I miss seeing Y/n face-to-face. I don't know why but my eagerness couldn't handle it anymore. I bought flowers and some treats for her, I went to Y/n's house. I know it was a bad decision but you can't stop my heart can you? 

"Ms. Paulson?"

She said

"Y/n, I wanted to give you these as a wedding gift"

I said giving a bag of goodies and flowers to her

"You shouldn't have"

She tells me pushing my hand away from her

"Well, I think I owe you something after disturbing your life"

I told her.

She makes me go inside. Her house was very plain and bland? I'm not saying she doesn't have a sense of style but I never knew a person could be this boring? 

"You styled this?"

I asked her

"Oh um no, Zach did"

She told me as she places a cup of coffee down.

Just as I said, her husband doesn't deserve Y/n. First the voice and now the style? What did Y/n even like about this man. Anyway, me and Y/n started to chat about are daily lives. 

"How are you doing?"

I asked her

"Good"

She tells me

"Well, good isn't close to great. What's the problem?"

I asked her again

"N-no its nothing"

She tells me as she puts up a fake smile

"You can tell me anything Y/n"

I tell her as I hold her hand.

She places her hand away from me. It was like she got startled. I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted to comfort her.

"Uh, well, It was nice meeting you again Ms. Paulson"

She says

"You don't need to call me Ms. Paulson anymore Y/n, just call me Sarah"

I tell her.