Chapter 11

Caitlin's POV

"Caitlin?" I heard a smooth voice coming outside of my bunk. I knew who it was.

I didn't respond back to her. I still was upset at what Joey just said. It strung.

"Caitlin? What's wrong?" Lauren asked again. I shut my eyes closed, ignoring her. I can't bear of looking at her and knowing had no chance to be with her again.

But Lisa said Lauren still loves me. If Lisa says so. I had a hard time to believe that statement.

I remembered Lauren told me she wasn't in a relationship since I broke her heart. Since I broke her heart.

Why would I have a chance to be with her again if I broke her heart.

I can't believed I chose my fame over my love. Fame over love. I was so idiot.

I was a teenage but I won't take that as an excuse.

"Caitlin.." this time, Lauren opened the curtain bunk. "Why are you crying?"

I didn't realized I was crying. I never cried over anyone except Lauren.

"Nothing." I wiped my tears and was about to shut the curtain. Lauren stopped and got in my bunk.

"You never cried unless you realize you are truly fucked up." Lauren was staring into my eyes.

"Caitlin.. tell me what's matter. I still care about you over those years.."

"I-I don't want to talk about it. It's just stupid stuff."

"I know you, Caitlin. I'm not that stupid. You wouldn't cried over stupid stuff."

"Lauren. Please." I begged her. I was afraid if she doesn't feel the same way. I was afraid of being rejected. I was afraid she won't love me back anymore.

I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I shut my eyes to prevent them to falling.

"It is okay to cry. It is okay to be not okay. It's okay to venting. I'm here." Lauren put her hand on my cheek and gently rubbed with her thumb.

I gulped. "Not now. Please, Lauren." she sighed, gave up.

"Okay." she got out of my bunk and shut the curtain.

I wasn't ready to tell her yet. Yet.

Lauren's POV

"What did you do, Joey?" I asked her after Caitlin got in her bunk.

Lisa opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"Oh nothing. Just keep her away from you. So you wouldn't get hurt by her again." Joey told me, he said it was it wasn't a big deal.

"Joseph. This isn't between you and Caitlin. This is between me and Caitlin. Keep your nose butt out of this. This is not your business. I can handle it. I am 22. I know what I am doing. Stop treat me like a child, I am the one who should treat you like a kid." I was so upset how overprotective he was, it was nice of him but it was over a line. He went too far.

"So you still like her.." Joey said, it came out more like a question than statement.

"So what? Yes. I still do. I still love her. You can't get over your first over. She was my first love." I don't know what I was saying anymore. I walked off to Caitlin's bunk.

I called her name a couple time and she didn't respond back.

I opened the curtain bunk and saw Caitlin was crying.

"Caitlin.." she was ignoring me. "Why are you crying?" I asked.

She seem she didn't realized she was crying until I mentioned it.

I remembered the time we were dating. I asked her how come she never cried. She told me she only cried if she knew she truly fucked up.

She lied to me, she told me it was nothing. I got in her bunk and closed the curtain, so no one can hear us.

"You never cried unless you are truly fucked up." I was looking at her darken grey eyes.

This was the first time I saw her. The broken Caitlin. Caitlin was broken.

I begged her to open to me.

I knew what happened and I knew why she cried. I wanted to hear the truth coming out her but she was so stubborn and refused to tell me.

I gave up and leave her alone.

I still love her over those years. I never stopped loving her.

Lisa's POV

I knew it after Lauren admitted she still love Caitlin. Joey made Lauren so mad that she had no idea what she was saying.

"She is so angry with you that she used your full first name." I said.

"I don't trust Caitlin, Lisa. Even through I forgave her and am cool with her but I do not trust Caitlin." Joey sat on the couch and crossed his arms, seem concerned.

"She changed over seven years, Joey. It's been for a while. Think about it. Lauren never told Caitlin about Paola until recently. Don't you see how Caitlin tried to be close with Lauren and Paola? She feel bad even through it wasn't her fault for not knowing about Paola. I hate to say this but it was Lauren's fault for not letting her know about her kid. Her own kid."

Joey sighed. "I will trust her if she proves it with my own eyes."

"She already proved it. You are blinded." I was upset by his judgement on Caitlin.

"In anytime, they will be together in no time."

I really do believe they will be together. I can see them as a couple again. It will take a time but it will be worth it.