Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

"Ah shit! I am sor- Lauren?" A familiar raspy yet smooth voice that I almost fall in love with flowed into my ears.

I felt myself tense and shut my eyes for a while, and I can tell I was getting a little pale. my hands had become fists.

Out of those people, I had to bumped into the only one Caitlin Wolfe who broke my heart over a text and left for X-Factor.

My eyes opened and wandered up to her shock dark eyes on my- our daughter, Paola who was trying to dragging Chris to Ben and Jerry.

I looked at Caitlin up and down twice.
Caitlin has gotten taller, it must running in their genies. My guess is she's 6'1, over a half of foot taller than me. She tip dyed her hair red-orange. She has two tattoo, rose and number in Rome. She was wearing a white T-shirt with rolled sleeves and a tight black jean.

I looked over at his brother, Hunter who also was staring at Paola.

"Lauren.. should we walk away while they're in shock?" Chris whispered, picking Paola up and put her on his torso. I slowly nodded and we started to walk away before Caitlin say anything.

"Shit." I cursed when Caitlin called my name. I looked back and saw Caitlin was running after me, leaving his brother alone.

"CAITLIN WOLFE IS OVER THERE!" Christ shouted, trying making her fans surrounding Caitlin to keep away from us.

We heard the screaming girls and saw them running to her.

"Smart move." I told Chris. He returned with a smile then he frowned.

"Lauren, you know it's time."

I scoffed. "No way, bob." We stopped at Ben and Jerry. Chris gave me a stern look and asked what flavor ice cream Paola want.

"Cookie Dough!" Paola excitedly yelled and point to cookie dough sections.

"Three cookie dough." Chris ordered. A worker gave us a nod. Chris looked at me and told me we were going to talk with Lisa, Joey and Alex if he is back from his work.

We went home earlier just in case if we ever bump into Caitlin again.

"Lisa! Joey!" Chris shouted for them. I knew what it will happen.

"In my room!" Joey shouted back, we went to his room. Mom watched Paola.
"Guess what?" Chris said as we sat beanies Joey had brought.

They waited for us to say something and I sighed. "We saw Caitlin in the mall, well we bumped into her and her brother, Hunter." Chris told them.

"So did that mean she saw Paola?" Lisa asked with a shocked expression on her face. "Yeah, she did and she was in shock when she saw Paola." Chris said.

"Lauren, I think it's time to tell her." Lisa said.

I shook my head, I know I acted like a bitch but I know what's right for Paola. "No."

"Lauren, she saw Paola and I am pretty sure she found it out since Paola have most of her genes." Joey said, stood up and crossing his arms on his chest

I sighed in defect. He has a point but I don't want Caitlin know about Paola. What if Paola prefer Caitlin over me.

"No. Even if she did, she won't probably give any shits about us"

"What if she changed over six years? What if she want to see Paola? What if she want a second chance? she made a song about you!" Yes, she made a song for me, it called Better Together(A/N pretends it's Caitlin's song and different chorus instead 5H and all rights to 5H). and she had been tried to find a way to talk with me during she was in X-Factor but I never accepted her calls or replied back to her text message. I changed my number because she was still bothering me.