Chapter 8

Lauren's POV

Caitlin jumped on the bed with Paola to wake me and Lisa up. They stopped and Caitlin sat in the middle of the bed which was between my legs and Lisa's legs.

"Wake up, packing your stuffs and we have to go to the orphanage before we leave." Caitlin watched her watch on her wrist. "Oh yeah and we have to pick up Joey at the airport!" Caitlin made a face. "Haven't seen him for almost seven year!" She grinned. "Wait, isn't he mad at me, is he?" I shook my head.

"Okay good. Then let's go!" She hopped off the bed.

Last night, after we arrived at the hotel. Lisa and Paola were so exhausted and went to sleep. Caitlin and I were at the main lobby, talking about Paola and Caitlin's crazy life. That moment where I felt like we were never apart that time.

After we dressed up, we went back to the orphanage. Lisa and Paola went to the airport to pick Joey up.

Caitlin knocked on the office door. The owner opened. "Oh you're back." she seems surprised and confused. "Oh dear, I remembered now. You're back for a little boy, is it Drew. Am I right?" She smiled and laid her hand on Caitlin's shoulder. The owner was an old short lady. Caitlin smiled and nodded.

"Come with me." We walked behind her, going up to the second floor. The girl just came out of the second door on the left. "Oh meet my daughter, Day. She's going to replace my position as I retired." she introduced her daughter. I noticed she was checking Caitlin out.

I felt boiling inside of me.

Jealous. Why was I am jealous?

Because you still love Caitlin.

I shook my thoughts away. I smiled. "I'm Lauren." I sticked my hand. She gave me a forced smile and shook my hand a little rough.

"I'm Cai-"

"I know who you are. The only Caitlin Amiee Wolfe." she winked at her and I deadly glared at her. Caitlin was nodding slowly, obviously uncomfortable "so where's Drew?" Caitlin asked.

"Oh yes. Come on, my dear." She waved to us to follow her. Day was dangerously close to Caitlin. Caitlin tried to give herself some distance but Day won't quitted it. I gripped my teeth.

"Here we are." She opened the door, revealing Drew with some boys.

Drew heard the door opened, he looked back. "Cat! Lo!" He ran to us. Caitlin picked him up.

"Hey Drew! I told you I'll be back." Drew stretched his arms to me. I grabbed him from Caitlin's arm.

Day seemed jealous. I smirked myself. "so Caitlin, is Lauren your girlfriend?" Caitlin looked at me, asking what she should say. I nodded.

"Yes and we are adopting Drew." I wided my eyes. What if that bitch was going to tell the media social? The owner gently smiled at us.

"Are you be my mommies?" He happily looked at us, grinning.

"That's right, bud! That's why we came back." Caitlin rubbed his hair and left with the owner to sign the paperworks. He giggled and laid his head on my shoulder. He whispered to himself. "I hope they not bad like mom and dad. they good. no bad." I sighed. Poor Drew. I was very glad to be a part of his life and made a mentally note to thanked Caitlin for allowed me to be his mom.

Day looked at me and scoffed. She went back to work. I mumbled. "Bitch.."

"No bad word." Drew covered my month with his little chubby hand. I chuckled. "Sorry."

We went to the office, patiently waiting for Caitlin.

"Lauren, I need you to sign this." I heard Caitlin's voice coming from the door. I went inside to sign some of the paperworks.

"You may leave with Drew. Thank you for coming." the owner smiled.

We thanked her and left to the hotel to meet up Lisa, Joey and Paola. They were waiting in the tour bus for us.

"You may go first, Miss Cimorelli." she playfully bowed and opened the door.

As we got in, the tour bus start moving.

I found Joey sitting on the couch, watching soccer, looked at me then back to the TV. "No greeting for your lovely favorite sister?" I sat next to him.

"Nope and what make you think you're my favorite sister?" Joey raised his eyebrow at me

I playfully punched on his arm. "Ouch." he sarcastically said and rolled his eyes. "Oh hey Caitlin!" He bro-fisted her.

"Hey Drew, I'm your uncle."

"What make you think you're uncle?" I mocked him. Paola and Lisa walked in.

"Mommy. Mama, is it true Drew is my brother?" She asked us. Caitlin nodded and putted him down.

"Hi Pao." he hugged Paola. "Hi little brother."

"So adorable." Lisa said, taking a picture of them hugging.

I smiled at Caitlin and she smiled back.

Maybe this wasn't bad at all. I thought to myself.
______________________

Hey guys! It's 1:30 in the morning and I cannot sleep urgh. /:

I love to read your comments btw. Making me smile.

Anyway here's a chapter. Eh.

Will anything happening in the tour? Is it good idea for Lauren to forgive her and should she give her another chance? Oh well!

Hope you like it and don't forget to vote!
-Camie🐨✌️