Chapter 15

This story, I probably skip a lot of time since I don't know what to write so I tried to end this story soon. Bear with me.

This chapter will have a smut. I suck at writing a smut but be prepared.

Lauren's POV

After those months I've spending with Caitlin were the best, now I can't picture myself with anyone but Caitlin. Now I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship.

Caitlin was on her way from the studio, making her new album.

I planned everything to do this. I got ourselves a hotel room so we will have alone time. Lisa and Alex will watch Paola and Drew.

I called Caitlin to let her to know were going out at the hotel for alone time. Caitlin gladly accepted. Then I send her an address and a number room.

I took a deep breath. I looked at myself, I was wearing a linger, try to make myself sexy for Caitlin for our sixth month anniversary.

Knock knock

"It's open!" I shouted then took a deep breathe.

I heard a door open then closed.

I opened the bathroom door and saw Caitlin.

"Lau- w-what are you doing?" She stuttered, checking me out up and down.

I slowly walked toward to her. "To have fun." I whispered in her ear. I started to unbutton her shirt.

She moaned as I cupped her center. "Lauren.. are you sure?" I nodded then crashed my lip on her. I moaned as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

Of course, she won and we pulled away. "Now I can promise you I'll make this better than our first sex which I regretted a lot. Now this is my time to show you how much I love you." She slipped her hand in my lace pantie and my folds.

"Fuck, you're so wet and I didn't do anything yet." She rubbed my hard clit with her thumb.

I unbuttoned her jean and removed it along her boxer.

We were striping our clothing off until we were naked.

She was heavily breathing. "Ren.. are you sure?" I stared into her dark grey with dilated pupils. I nodded. She pushed the head of penis into me.

"Tell me if it hurts." She said, pushing her penis an inch by inch slowly and let me to adjusted it.

I nodded to let her know I'm ready. She started to thrust slow. "Faster..." I moaned as she went faster a little. I wrapped her with my legs and scratched her back as she went faster more.

I dig her back deeper with my nails and she hissed. I was close and Caitlin can tell and she thrusted hard and fast. "Caitlin.. Catt.." I milked her dick and she came inside me.

She laid down next to me and wrapped me with her arms around my waist. "Lauren.. I love you." She kissed my neck then buried her head into my neck.

"I love you, too."

*Next Morning*

We went back to home. Lisa greeted us. She teased us about after sex glow on our faces. I rolled my eyes at her.

Caitlin hugged me behind. "You're just jealous you have no one with you." I chuckled.

"Ew, me? with someone else? Nah I'm good!" we laughed.

"Mommy! Mama!" Paola ran down the stairs then fell. Drew was behind her, giggling at her. "I'm okay!" Paola said, got up.

"Guess what?!" Paola said, jumped on Caitlin and she caught her. Drew hugged my leg, I picked him up and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"What is it?" Caitlin asked.

"Lisa promised me she will get me a puppy for my birthday!"

I turned my head at Lisa but found nowhere of her.

"SORRY NOT SORRY!" Lisa shouted from the upstair. Caitlin chuckled.

"Baby, she need a best friend. A puppy sound not too bad." Caitlin wrapped her free arm around me and pulled me into a hug along Paola and Drew.

"HUG GROUP!" Lisa jumped on our back.