Chapter 16

A month and half later
Lauren's POV
I wasn't feeling well that I woke up middle of the night. I quickly got out of Caitlin's arms and ran to the bathroom, let the guts out of me. I felt someone held my hair as I vomited.

"Babe? Are you really okay?" Caitlin asked, rubbing my back. This wasn't my first time. It started two weeks ago.

"Should we go to the doctor?" She asked. I sighed. "Yeah." I got up and went back to our room. We got in the cover and Caitlin wrapped around my waist.

**

Caitlin wasn't able go with me to the doctor, she has to go to the studio to completing her new album. Lisa went with me, I left kids at my parents.

We were at the doctor, waiting for a nurse to call my name.

"Lauren Cimorelli?" A nurse called. Lisa and I stood up and followed her behind. "Please go to number 7."

The nurse was doing the checkup and told us the doctor will be here soon no more than 10 minutes later.

**

We were driving back to home.

I can tell Lisa has something to say.

"What is it? I know you have something to say." I said.

Lisa sighed. "This remind me when we found out you were pregnant with Paola."

"Lisa, I don't know how Caitlin will react to this new. Of course, we had to be caught up that we forget to use the protection!"

I got pregnant again. Unexpected, again. Unplanned, again. Will Caitlin leave me just like almost eight years ago? I don't know.

Lisa parked in our parents driveway.

"Laur, Caitlin loves you and I doubt she is leaving you. She'll stay with you and go through with you. You both are not 17 and 18 anymore. You guys are adult. Caitlin isn't stupid anymore unlike her 18 year old self. Calm down, Lauren." Lisa held my hands.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, but you can't tell anyone. First of three month are very risky. We have to wait until the first trimester is over. And I know, I have to tell Caitlin. I will do it today."

Lisa nodded and said okay. We got out of the car and went inside. I found Joey and his girlfriend chatting on the couch with kids watching TV.

"Hey Lauren! How was the doctor? Everything's okay?" Joey asked.

"Great. It was just some stomach bug." I lied with a fake smile on my face.

**

Caitlin just came back from the studio. She kissed me and asked me how was the doctor and what was the problem.

"Caitlin.. you remember the day where we finally took a next step?" I asked her and she slowly nodded.

"We didn't use the protection that time... Caitlin, I'm pregnant." I said, looking at her. Caitlin sat down on the bed and just stared at me then look at my belly. The smile formed on her face.

"Really?" she said. I nodded.

"I'm not leaving this time.. I am right here with you. I'm not making the same mistake." Caitlin smiled. "Ren.. we are having a baby together... together.." Caitlin crawled to be next to me and gave me a passionately kiss.

I wasn't expecting this reaction. At all.

"Who knows?" she asked.

"Just Lisa." I said. She nodded and smiled at me. "Okay, I'm hoping it's a girl." she said. "If it's a girl, let name her Caitlin." she grinned like a goof. I chuckled.

Maybe this wasn't too bad at all.