Chapter 1

*SMUT*

Lauren's POV

Six year and nine month ago

Everything had changed since that day.

I was only 17 and she was 18 that time. we've been dating for a month and half and nothing's serious but I was falling for her.

Caitlin and I went Caitlin's apartment from our date. Caitlin slightly pushed me against the wall and kissed me. She licked my bottom lip for the permission to enter my mouth. I decided to tease her a little. I kept my mouth shut. I felt Caitlin's hands moved down my ass from my waist and grabbed my ass. I gasped and Caitlin took an advantage and shoved her tongue into my mouth and started to explored my mouth. Our tongues were battling for domicaie. Caitlin always won. She picked me up without breaking a kiss and walked to her room.

Caitlin tugged the hem of my shirt and took it off. She took her shirt off and jean. I unbutton my jean and she helped me to take it off. We were only in underwear and bras.

She unclasped my bra and threw it at somewhere in her room. "Fuck, you're beautiful." she kissed my earlobe to my neck. I gave a small moan when she found my sweet spot. I felt her getting hard.

Caitlin wasn't normal as the girls were. Caitlin born with a penis but I really didn't care because I was falling for her and will to lose my virginity to her.

Caitlin started to sucking my sweet spot, giving me hickey. I cupped her core and rubbing it to make her get hard.

She took my pantie off and her boxer and bra. She putted her tip of penis near my pussy to tease me. I knew it will going to hurt like hell but it will turn into pleasure anytime.

She used her other hand to grabbed my boob and messaged it. I moaned at her touch.

She shoved her penis inside me. She didn't taking it slow. She didn't even asked me if I was ready but I didn't care. It was hurt like hell but she didn't asked me if it was hurt and if I was okay. "Lauren, you're so tight." then she started to thrust and she was going faster and harder.

It was still hurt but it was turning into pleasure. I was uncontrollably moaning and scratching her back, leaving marks on her back. "Caitlin.." I moaned her name. "I am so close.." I felt my wall clutched around her throbbing penis. She went more faster and harder than before.

"Come for me, Laur. I am coming, too." my legs were trembling and my body shuttered as I came to my first climax. It felt amazing and Caitlin came too because I felt warm liquid inside of me.

"You was fucking amazing. I love you, Laur." she said and wrapped her arm around me.

I never knew those words were lie until a week later.

Caitlin dumped me over on a text message.

"Lauren, it's over. I'm leaving for X-Factor and there are nothing special between us."

She was a fucking asshole for stealing my virginity and breaking my heart. Caitlin never told me about X-Factor.
I thought she will change for me but once you was a player, you always will be a player.

I bawled and was heartbroken. I wished I listened to Alex about Caitlin. They were best friends but not anymore. Alex and Lisa were there for me and trying to comfort me when I was heartbroken. They took me out for forgetting about her and moved on.
Unfortunate for me, few days after Caitlin left for X-Factor, in the morning, I was puking in the toilet with my sister, Lisa held my hair up and Alex was rubbing my back to trying to make me feel better. I was sure it was some bug stomach. We went to the kitchen to grabbed some breakfast but the smell of meat made me feel awful and I was craving for weird foods like corn with ice cream, pickles, and whatever you can think of.