Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

"Mommy!" Paola jumped on my bed. "Wake up! Today is when I'm going to meet my mama!"

Shoot. Another day to see Caitlin. I gave her fake smile. "Oh yeah, are you exciting?!" I said in my so fake excitement tone. She grinned and nodded. "Get Lisa to help you get dress up." She ran out of my room.

I looked at the clock, it said 11:47 am. Shoot. It was late. I got up and dressed up. I walked to Paola's room. Alex was done with braiding her hair and Lisa was nowhere to found. Paola had a short with a white t-shirt tucked in. Alex stood up and gave me a smile. "Good morning, Laur."

"Good morning to you too." We walked out her room. Paola already left her room for lunch.

I grabbed blueberries pancakes Lisa made.

"Are you sure about this?" Alex asked me as we sat at the island table. I shrugged. "I want Paola to be happy." I looked at Paola who was gladly eating her scrambled eggs with bacons. She sensed someone was looking at her, she looked at me and gave me a goofy grin which caused me smiled too.

"Alright then." Alex said, getting up and grabbed his plates to put in the sink. "But if Paola started to attached to her too much and Caitlin can't stay here all the time?"

I groaned. "I hadn't think about that. I'll talk Caitlin if I have to.." I sighed and walked out of the kitchen.

*beeps*

I took my phone out and checked it.

New Tex Message!

FROM: Caitlin Wolfe

Hey Lauren, I can't wait to see Paola. Mind if we can meet up at the park like 1 pm? Oh and I want talk with you.

I checked my watch. It said 12:18 pm.

TO: Caitlin Wolfe

It's fine with me and I want to talk with you, too. It's about Paola.

"Paola! We are going to the park a little early than expected."

I got a ok from her.

Caitlin replied with okay and it's about Paola too.

I sighed and hoped everything will go okay with us.

Caitlin's POV

I arrived at the park 10 minute before 1 o'clock. I was sitting on the bench.

I can't wait to see my daughter.

And Lauren. I still was in love with her. Seeing her again after seven year, however she still managed to make me feel nervous. Broke her heart was my biggest mistake of my life. I never realized I was in love with her until I went to X-Factor. Beside if she told me she was pregnant, I would stay with her.. We'd be a family.

"Caitlin?" I heard a smooth, beautiful voice flowed in my ears. I looked up at the gorgeous brown eyes which was staring at me with eyebrow raised. My eyes wandered down to the little girl. Paola.

"You are my mama?" Paola said with a excitement tone. I nodded and smiled. I wided my arm open for her to hug me.

She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck tightly and I wrapped my arms around her little waists. I was happy to see her, even tho I didn't know her until now, I loved her with my whole heart.

I looked at Lauren, I caught the little sparking in her eyes and her small smile, but it disappeared as I looked at her.

"Paola, can we have alone time for a moment?" Lauren asked her. Paola nodded and ran to the swing with another girl which I considered it's her friend.