Chapter 5

Caitlin's POV

"Please Lauren! Do it for Paola! You will tag with us and you can bring anyone with us! Please Lauren." I begged Lauren over on the phone.

It've been a week and I was leaving for summer tour in two day. I was already attached Paola. I want to make up for her to not being there for her.

"No is no. I told you. I don't want anyone know about Paola yet. I don't want fucking paparazzi being nosing in my ass and you just can't fucking take her to your tour when you only met her a week ago." Lauren still was beyond pissed off with this idea I told her on the day where I met Paola.

"Pleas Lauren. I will tell them it's my cousin or niece. And it's only a month and half! It can't hu- Lauren? Urgh!" She hanged up on me. I threw my cell phone to the couch. I banged my head against the wall.

"Woah, Cat. Take it easy." I glared at Hunter who crossed his arm on his chest. "Can't get Lauren agree with you?" I shook my head no and sighed.

"She doesn't want anyone know about Paola because the stupid paparazzi and I only met her a week ago." I told Hunter and he shrugged. "Try use this excuse. You never knew her for nearly seven year until now."

"Already did. Didn't work." I heard Hunter laughing. "It's not funny! You asshole!"

"Sorry but it's funny they didn't even forgive you."

"Lisa did." I mumbled. I dialed Lauren's number and called.

"WHAT?!" Lauren shouted. "Caitlin I told you no."

I didn't say anything for a moment. "Please Lauren.. give me another chance to be there for you both. How about let Paola decide if she would like to come with me? Of course you'll come. Please Lauren. It's not like were going travel over the world. Just few states. Please" my voice cracked a bit little.

I heard her sighed and muttered something I can't heard. "Caitlin just come over." then she hanged up.

*

I knocked the door and Paola opened the door. She was smiling and hugged me. "Where's your mom?" I asked her.

"Here." Lauren walked over to us. My breath hitched as I saw her. She was in oversize tshirt and short under that shirt, reveling her tan long legs. She wasn't wearing her makeup. Her hair was in messy bun. She managed to be beautiful like this.

We sat on the couch. Paola was sitting in my lap. There was an awkward silence until Lauren decided to break it.

"Paola. Your mama asked me if you wanted to go with her over summer dur-" Paola didn't let her finished. "Yes! I do want to."

"Paola.. you won't probably see your uncles over su-"

"Lauren, I told you that you can bring anyone you want."

"I know but some of them do have jobs. I have a jo-"

"Take a break." Lauren sighed. "Okay. I am only doing for Paola, not you. Remember that." I smiled and nodded.

"And I'm bringing Joey and Lisa." she asssed. "No problem. I'll help you to packing." I stood up.

*

After helping them to packing, "Thank you, Lauren. this mean so much to me." I said after Lauren zipped the last luggage. She flashed me a fake smile. I sighed. "Lauren why can't you forgive me? Why are you mad at me for being there for Paola?" I frowned. Lauren wasn't happy. I don't get it.

She didn't say anything. She stood up.

Fuck it. I thought. I grabbed her waist and turned her around. My lips crashed into her soft warm lips. She wasn't kissing me back at all. I was about to pull away but Lauren grabbed my neck and kissed me back. I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Lauren asked me, shook me out of my thought. I looked at Lauren crossed her arm and raised her eyebrow at me.

"Nothing." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well thanks for helping." I gave her a smile and left the room.

Lauren's POV

I sighed after she left to back home. I hoped it wasn't a mistake to going with her on tour with Paola and my siblings.

"Are you sure about this?" Lisa asked me. I shrugged. "It's for Paola."

"I know but what about you?" Lisa said.

"I don't know." I honestly don't know. I sighed.

-----------------------------------------
Hi, I hoped you all have a wonderful winter break. I have school tomorrow. blah. I'm not sure if I'll keep continuing this story because I have absolutely no ideas to write.

Sorry for updating late. hope you like it.

Byee. don't forget to vote.

-Camie 🐨🐨