Chapter 9

Lauren's POV

A week just had passed, we were at the third concert in Maryland. Caitlin was out for the concert for soundcheck and Lisa was getting foods. I was alone with Paola and Drew.

We learned about Drew that he was abused by his parents, I was giving him a bath last night.

I was taking his shirt off and I gasped at the view of his back. His back was covered with bruises. I touched his back with gentle as much as I can.

"Mommy, you not hurt me?" He turned around, frowning. The tears were swelling in my eyes at his words. There were more bruises on his front.

"No Drew. I'm not going to hurt you." I said. I didn't get it Drew still openly to us, not afraid of us if we were going to hurt him. "Mama and Auntie Lisa?"

"No. They aren't going to hurt you neither."

I told Lisa and Caitlin. Caitlin wasn't taking it well. Lisa had the same reaction as I had.

"Mommy, Drew isn't listening to me!" Paola frowned with two iPads in her arms, I looked at Drew stared at the screen in the bunk. I heard the sound from there. It was loud.

I noticed Drew wasn't talkative or respond any of us whenever one of us called his name unless we called his name loud enough to get his attention.

I walked over to his bunk. "Drew." He didn't look at me. "Drew." He didn't respond. I patted on his back. He jumped. I was in confusion.

"Paola want to play with you." he nodded and hopped out of his bunk. Before he left, he hugged my leg.

I sighed and checked the time on my phone.

"Drew. Paola. It's time to go the lounge for watch mama sing." Paola got up from the couch with a iPad. Drew still was on the couch. Paola noticed and patted his shoulder. Drew looked up. "It's time for mama to sing." Drew climbed down.

We exited the tour bus.

I made a big mistake.

The paparazzi were surrounding us. Drew clutched me and Paola held my hand.

"Who are you to Caitlin?!"

"are you her girlfriend?!"

"Who are those kids?!"

The bodyguard noticed me right away and rescued us like he was a superhero to us.

"Thanks.." I mumbled to him then we went to the lounge. I found Lisa stuffing food in her food. Caitlin smiled at us.

"I thought you was out for food." I putted Drew down and gave him a iPad.

"I was but I figured it was about time for concert to start. So you guys will be here."

I looked over the kids, oblivious busy with playing games, Minecraft or whatever it called.

"Hey guys." Lisa hummed.

"Did you notice something odd about Drew?" I asked. Lisa took a glare at Drew and Caitlin nodded.

"Yeah, it was like he's ignoring us or didn't hear us. Not talkative as I expected he would be." Lisa said.

Caitlin bit her bottom lip. "I'll be back and we will figure this out." Caitlin went over to the kids and gave than cheek kiss. "Be good to mommy and auntie Lisa." Paola only respond with okay. Caitlin looked at Drew who was smiling at her and ruffed his hair.
Okay. He didn't seem he understand what she said.

---------------------------------
Hey sorry for late update as usually. And sorry for short chapter this time
I might will update another chapter sometime this week. (:

Hope this isn't bad.

What's wrong with Drew?

Don't forget to vote!

-Camie✌️