Chapter 3

Caitlin's POV

"Paola, who is at the do-" Lauren's voice stopped and I looked up at Lauren's sparking chocolate brown eyes from Paola, the little girl.

"Lauren.." I barely whispered. Lauren had gotten beautiful. Her slightly curve figure. Her skin was glowing. Her darkish brown hair had grew longer to above her butt. Her ass had got bigger and her breasts as well. Okay that wasn't inappropriate.

"What are you doing here? Paola, go with Auntie Lisa, now." Lauren told Paola and kept her angry eyes on me. I gulped.

"I-I want to talk with you." I stuttered.

Lauren stepped out of her house and shut the door behind her, so Paola the mini me wouldn't heard us. She crossed her arms on her chest. "There are nothing to talk about. And how the fuck did you know where I live?"

"I might or might not didn't follow you from your old home." I rubbed back of my neck. "And is that girl mine?"

"You fucking followed me?! And no that's not your! Where did you get that from?" Lauren yelled at my face, well I deserved that. "And after those eight years, you decided to talked with me this time? What an idiot. Leave now, I don't want to see your face ever again." she was about open the door but I grabbed her wrist.

"Don't lie to me. Why the fuck do that girl look like me a lot?! Uh? She has my nose. A fucking Wolfe nose! She exactly look like me when I was her age. Let me ask you again. Is she mine?" I still gripped her wrist but this time, it was gentle.

Lauren kept looking at me with those angry chocolate brown eyes then sighed and looked away.

"Is she mine?" I asked her again. "I need to know if she's mine or not. If so, I want to meet her. Properly."

"She isn't your."

"Then I want to take the DNA test."

Lauren's POV

"Then I want to take the DNA test." She kept holding my wrist. I swear I just slapped her right now if she wasn't holding my wrist.

"You're not answering me. Please Lauren tell me truth!" She begged me, let my wrist go.

I sighed, "The truth is yes she is your daughter."

Caitlin nodded like she already knew. "Why didn't you tell me?" She said with a sad tone.

"I don't want to you know about her."

"Why?" I gave her a look. "Never mind but she is my daughter too! I want to be in her life too.."

I looked away to avoiding make eye contact with her. "Lauren. I want to see her." Her grey eyes were on me, waiting for my answer. I sighed.

I turned my head to look into her eyes. "Fine but I'll tell you when you can see her." Her frown had turned into a smile, happy that she's going to meet her daughter in proper way. "Thanks and here's my number." she wrote her number on a paper that she grabbed from her pocket.

I gave her a toothless smile and walked back inside without saying bye. I shut door.

"What happened?" Lisa asked me when I walked in the kitchen back to cooking.

"Paola, can you set up the table?" Paola nodded and hopped off the kitchen island.

"Caitlin know, she wanted to see Paola." I said with no emotion.

"How did she fou- Never mind. So are you letting her see Paola? If so, then you have to explain Paola about Caitlin soon. She's old enough to know the truth, she might be six but she's smart for her age." Lisa told me with a serious tone.

"I know but I don't know when it is right time to tell her." I rubbed my temple. "I'll letting her see Paola if Paola approve it and want to see her mother. I guess I will tell her after the dinner." I sighed.

Lisa just nodded and back to whatever she was cooking for Paola.

After the dinner, Paola helped Lisa to wash the dishes. I was wrapping the leftover for Alex.

"Paola, may I talk with you?" Paola smiled and nodded. She gave a kiss on Lisa's cheek and went with me to her room.

We sat on her tiny bed. I sighed, don't know what to start with. "Paola, remember I told you that you have two moms?" She nodded. "Do you want to meet her?"

Paola played with her crooked fingers, "I don't know mommy but who is she?" She looked up at me.

"Her name is Cailtin Wolfe. I saw her today and she said she wanted to see you."

"Really?" She said with excitement in her voice, "then I want to see her!" I slightly smiled.

"Are you sure?" She nodded and hugged me and I retuned one. I rubbed her back.

"Okay Paola. Go take a bath and change in your PJs." I told her and left her room.

I grabbed a crumpled paper out of my hoodie pocket. I dialed Caitlin's number and sent her a text message that Paola wanted to see her and told her about Caitlin.

I got off Paola's bed and went to the living room. I sat next to Alex who just got back few minutes ago after I told Paola about Caitlin.

"Hey Lauren! Guess who I saw this afternoon?"

"Caitlin." I simply said like it wasn't a big deal which it was.

"How did you kno- wait you saw her? Man, she didn't listen to me."

"What? For what?" I asked him.

"When I arrived our parents home, I saw Caitlin walked toward to me and told me she wanted to see you but I told her to knock it off and leave us alone." I bit my bottom lip, not sure how I say about I was letting Caitlin to see Paola this Sunday. I loved Alex but sometime he was too overprotective.

"What an idiot." I heard Alex muttered under his breath and grabbed a remote to turn TV on to watch football.

"Caitlin came." I blurted. "And?" Alex asked me with irritated tone.

"She wanted to see Paola."

"And?" I sighed. "I'm letting her to see Paola this weekend." His jaw clutched and he gripped the remote.

He shook his head and kept his eyes on TV. I sighed and went to my room to changed my clothes into my sleepwear clothing.

I checked my phone and got an unread text message from Caitlin.

FROM: Caitlin Wolfe

Really?! Awesome, I will meet you in the park at around 3 pm. Thank you so much for letting me see my beautiful daughter, wasn't it Paola. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Once again, thank you so much.

I sighed and turned it off. I putted it on my lamp table.

What else will go wrong?
----------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter.

This is the last chapter that I had in my notes. Right now I'm making new chapters maybe couple days or a week for a new update.

Don't forget to vote.

-Camie💃🐨✌️