Unexpected [Lauren Cimorelli story]

Caitlin and Lauren were dating for 1 and half month. Nothing's serious between them. They were only 17 and 18.

One day, they were playing around leading to a hot makeout session which lead to sex. Caitlin wasn't normal as the girls. She had a part that girls weren't supposed to have. They didn't use a protection, they were too busy to worrying about protection.

A week later, Caitlin broke up with Lauren because she was going to X-Factor and Caitlin had no choice but broke Lauren's heart and left her without a goodbye. Caitlin was a player.

Two week later after Caitlin left, in the morning, Lauren was puking with her sister Lisa held her hair up and rubbing her back. That's the moment Lauren found out she was pregnant few days later after Caitlin left for X-Factor, she was having Caitlin's baby.

Lauren told her parents that she was pregnant, his parents was disappoint she didn't wait until marriage but supported and helped her with everything.

Lauren never did tell Caitlin she was pregnant. She never make contact with her. No texts, no call, none.

Caitlin never knew she had a kid with Lauren. She never knew. She was having a prefect life and having great time in X-Factor meanwhile Lauren was suffering to though pregnancy.
In her four month of pregnancy Lauren found out she was having a daughter. She was excited that she almost call Caitlin. Lauren swore she won't tell her. She doesn't want her kid to be like her or knew her because Caitlin broke her heart.

At her eight month of pregnancy, Lauren gave a birth to a beautiful girl. Lauren named her daughter, Paola Joy Cimorelli Wolfe. Lauren put Caitlin's last name in her daughter even though how much Lauren hate Caitlin.

After Paola's arrival, Lauren found out Caitlin won a first place and got signed by Simon Cowell's record label, Syco Music. There is no way for Lauren to tell Caitlin about Paola. Lauren don't want to get any attention on her and Lauren, she don't want any paparazzi near her home.

Few years later, Paola started to wondering where is her father at. One day she asked Lauren where and who is her father. Lauren wasn't sure if she will tell her. Lauren explained she doesn't have a biologically father, she has another biologically mother but Lauren never tell her what her name was and who she was. Paola only knew she has two mothers and didn't bothered to ask her about her mother she never met.

Caitlin still never knew about Paola until she bumped Lauren and Paola in the mall. Caitlin frozen in her place when she saw Paola. Paola look alike her a lot. Paola have her grey eyes, her nose, her dimples, and her smile.
Lauren picked Paola up and said bye and left Caitlin in shock. She walked away before she did anything.

Will ever Lauren let Caitlin know about Paola? Will Lauren let Caitlin see Paola? Will Paola know about Caitlin?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey this is my first story ever! Yay!

Hope you like it!

Can you give me your opinions about my story? Please and thank you.

Also the Cimorelli family won't be including this story, just Alex, Christian, Lisa, and Joey.

And Lauren isn't famous in this story, just a regular person.

10 votes to unlock this story.
-Camille💃🐨✌️