Chapter 6

Caitlin's POV

"So are you excited, girls?" I asked Lauren, Lisa and Paola as we sat our airplane seats. Lauren didn't want first class which was fine with me.

Paola excitedly nodded. Lauren sent me a fake smile and looked back to book she was reading. Lisa didn't respond back, she had headphone on.

Lauren was next to me, Paola was in front of me and Lisa was in front of Lauren.

After an airplane took off, I cleared my throat.

"Thanks Lauren. This mean to me a lot." I smiled. Lauren looked up and gave me a weak smile. "I only am doing this for Paola." she looked at Paola who was coloring a colored book and she looked up at us and smiled.

"Let you know, Paola actually think we are getting back together." I almost choked on air. I loved at the thought of back together with Lauren and have a family with her but I didn't know what Lauren feel about this. I had a feeling she still hated me after those years.

"But I told Paola that we are not. Paola always wanted a brother or sister for years." Lauren told me with sadness in her tone.

I didn't say anything. I listened to her.

"With all my heart, I would give her one but I've not interested in anyone lately." She sighed. Inside of me was excited and I thought I still have a chance but then I remembered she doesn't like me anymore. I had to regain her trust and earn her love again. I would do anything for her.

"Me neither." I told her. It was true. I never have dated anyone after I leave Lauren for X-Factor. After a week, I felt emptiness. I realized I found the one but I ruined it. I tried so hard to get her back but she won't returned any of my calls or message. I knew it was too late and I was fucked up. For seven years, I still loved her and always will loved her no matter what. My manager wanted me to have a girlfriend but I told him no everytime he asked. I can't imagined myself with anyone else that wasn't Lauren.

"Caitlin?" Lauren shook me out of my thoughts. "Sorry."

She smiled. It was a real smile this time. "It's okay. You still do that. Zoned out all the time." Lauren giggled. I smiled. "Yeah, nothing's changed." I said. She nodded and looked out of the window.

"Yeah. Nothing's changed." Lauren replied what I said and looked back at me. "We should get some sleep." she said. I nodded in the agreement.

This was the first conversation without argument or getting her mad or upset. I looked back at Lauren, she already fall asleep.

"She still loves you, Caitlin. I told you." Lisa's voice scared me that I almost shitted in my jean. "I can tell it in her eyes. She might not realize it yet but she will."

I sighed, I wish I can believe. "if she does, I still have to regain her trust and her love which it seem impossible." I sighed again.

Lauren's POV

After the flight, we arrived at the hotel. We only were going to stay here for a night then we will be off to Caitlin's first concert. I sat on the bed, can't help but think about Caitlin's and my conversation in the flight.

What if Caitlin never did leave for X-Factor, would we be still together and have family? Or if I told her I was having her kid, would she stay and help me to raise Paola together?

Those questions that will always remain unanswered.

"Laur come on. We are going to out for breakfast." Caitlin said, grabbing her wallet.

We walked around New York City to trying to find a diner. I was sort of surprised that we weren't surrounded by paparazzi yet.

I looked at Lisa who was taking pictures of crowds. She loved to taking those kind of pictures. I looked at Caitlin and Paola who were in front of us. Caitlin carried Paola on her shoulder. Paola was giggling as Caitlin faked tripped. Sight of them made me feel guilty and regretted for not telling Caitlin about Paola. This moment I started to seeing changes about Caitlin. She wanted to be there for Paola and wanted to be a part of Paola's life, not just her but mine too.

Caitlin looked back at me and Lisa and sent me a smile. She putted Paola on the ground. She grabbed her little hand and started to swing their arms.

I loved to seeing this moment.

I asked myself a question.

Do I want to give her a chance?

_______________________

Sorry for late update but I have another chapter ahead of this. I'll probably update maybe two or three day.

Hope you like this chapter. don't forget to vote!

Oh and Jocelyn said hi!

-Camie🐨✌️