~~9~~🤍

You were checking some files when someone knocked the door and entered you room. A handsome man with a perfect body and a perfect smile came inside. You were mesmerized by his beauty and came back to sense when he started introducing himself.

 You were mesmerized by his beauty and came back to sense when he started introducing himself

Jungkook- Hello!  My name is Jeon Jungkook, I am also in the same post as yours

Jungkook- Hello!  My name is Jeon Jungkook, I am also in the same post as yours. I have been working here since last month.

*he said and bows, his bunny smile in view*

You heart became soft seeing his bunny smile.

" nice to meet you to. I am Kim Y/n. I joined just today. I hope we will get along and co-operate well in our work." You said, still admiring his handsomeness.

Jk- Hope we'll get along well with each other.
Y/n- Surely.

Then you both continued your work.

~Time skip~
1 month later

You and Jk became very close. He always cared for you. He always looked after you.

"Okay, class dismissed, and don't forget to submit your projects" you said as you completed your last class of the day.

After the class you quickly changed and was about to go when~
Jk- Y/n-ah !
Y/n- Jungkook-ssi today I have to go fast. My best friend is going to US and I have to meet him before he takes off.
Jk- Okay then, bye and take care.
Y/n- Bye, let's catch up later.

At the airport~
When you entered, you saw Soobin sitting with headphones.

Y/n- Soobinie, I'm here.
Soobin- Y/n- ah! *hugs you* I missed you. How have you been?
Y/n- I'm fine! So, you're finally going.
Soobim- Umm.. I have to go as my parents are also going US. I will miss you more again.
Y/n- Take care. And you've got thinner, aren't you eating?
Soobin- Really?
Y/n- You have to be more fit.
Soobin- You know, I always dreamed of going to Paris with you. *he said becoming emotional*
Y/n- Yah! Stop being like a kiddoo. Take care okay! I will miss you.
Soobin- I will miss you more.

He hugs you for the last time tightly with full of love and care. Both of you teared up a little.

Soobin- Y/n, i love you and will always love you! take care and bye.

Y/n- Soobinie take care I'll miss you.

*Then both of you bid goodbye and you came back home*

After an hour~
Finally, you reached home after bidding bye to you best friend (also lover whom you didn't realise about). You felt sad and down on your mood.

You were about to open the door of you house when you heard some breaking noises.

Then you heard a girl's voice-

"Enough of you, let's end this" she screamed.
..............................

Thanks for reading another chapter of a shit content🥲 Love you all so much. And please comment and vote.

💜👋