~~10~~💚

"Enough of you, let's end this, I'm done." the girl screamed.

Then you saw that she was the girl from the night that day, maybe she was Taehyung's girlfriend. She stormed out of the house.

Then you ran inside to see Taehyung lying on the ground, crying with all his hands bleeding severely.

"Taehyung-ah, your hands" you said while panicking and taking the first aid box.

You then dressed his wound quickly. He looked at you and hugged you.

"Y/n ah, she deceived me. I loved her and she just used me to get money. I'm....I-i-i am really the worst..." he said while sobbing and hugging you.

You didn't know what to do when he hugged you suddenly. But to comfort him, you hugged him back.
"It's okay"
You patted his head and suddenly he parted away, it seems he came back to reality.

"I-i'm sorry for bothering you" he said while rubbing his tears away.

Then he went away to his room and you cleared the mess in the house.
Time skip~ It was already dinner time.

You finished preparing the dinner, so you decided to go up and call him.

"Taehyung, are you here? Dinner is ready, shall I bring here?" You asked but no response came.
You finally decided to go and check in his bed. He was sleeping peacefully.

You went and touched his face, but to your surprise he was having a high fever.

Y/n- Omo...Taehyung you have a high fever. Wait, I'll do something.

Then you searched for cotton towels, you dipped it in cold water and rubbed his face, forehead and his body.

Y/n- The fever is really high, it's 104°F. I'll will go and make porridge and after that I'll give you the medicine.

You quickly made some porridge and fed him,after that you gave him the medicine and continued to assist him.

You kept on rubbing his forehead until the fever cooled down a little, when you checked the time, it was 11 midnight. Due to exhaustion, you slept off on the chair by his side.

~Next day~
Taehyung Pov~
I woke up when I heard the birds chirping and the sunrays hit my face. It seems I was too stressed by thr breakup with Jennie, I mean gold digger bitch. But to my surprise, I found Y/n laying beside my bed, but what is she doing here?
................

See you in the next chapter!