~~18~~🌟

After some minutes, you finally dressed up and went down.

(Ignore the glasses, sling bag and other things. Consider only the outfit.)

"Shall we eat dinner?" Tae asked as he saw you coming down.

You nod and he starts serving as you assist him.

Both of you then started eating. You could feel some eyes on you and it was none other than Tae.
All this time, he was staring at you. He smiled at you and stared at you so lovingly.

Then you suddenly start choking on the rice.
"Carefully!! Here drink water....slowly" he said as he worriedly patted your pack.

"I'm ok now"  you said as you calmed down.

" Really, are you a kid, Jagiya? Eat slowly"he said.

"It's okay" you replied while you laugh akwardly.

"I have an idea, I'll feed you now" Tae says with a bright smile.

"I'm not a kid" you said as you pout.

"Now, come and sit here, Jagiya" he leads you towards the couch.

"Now open your mouth...aaaa...." he says
You giggled at his caring and motherly nature.

After some time,
"You know what Taehyung, I feel food tastes better when you feed me" you said as you giggled.

"Becuase I feed you with all my love for you, obviously the food will taste better" he says as he winks to you.

Then you finished eating, did the dishes and went to your room. You were scrolling through Instagram when Tae came to your room.

"Good night Jagiya, sleep well" he said as he showed his boxy smile.

"Good night Taehyung ah!!" you replied back.

"Babygirl, I just wish I could cuddle and sleep with you...." he said hoping that you would call him.

"Bye then" Tae said as he was about to walk away not getting a response.

"Well, if you want you can sleep by my side......" You said.

"Really!!!" he said with sparkling eyes.

"Why would I joke around with you?" you said while smiling at him.

"Yay!!!!" He screamed like a kindergarten kid who just won a game.

Then then next moment, you could find yourselves between his arms. He hugged you like a winter bear.

You felt so comfortable in his arms that you forgot all your worries and problems. You could feel something for him in your heart. And that moment you realised it was love, true love for him, one and only Kim Taehyung. Then you drifted away to sleep in his arms.

"Baby, I'm here a boy with luv just for you. Just let me love you now until the end. And I hope you will love me too" Tae said softly as he caressed you face.
Soon he too drifted away to sleep.

Both of you had the best sleep ever with each other.

~Next day~

You woke up to see Tae by your side hugging you while his other leg was above you.

You smiled at his handsome face. You placed your hands on his face and caressed it with love.

"Tae, i love you. I hope I could say this when you're awake but I don't have enough courage yet. I felt something when I saw you first but I couldn't realise it was love, my love for you. I love you and I will say it to you as soon as possible........"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💖

So, how was the chapter? I hoped you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote pls🥺💜

I love you all and thank you for reading my story and supporting me.🥲💕😭