~~22~~❣️

"Y/n ah!!!" Jungkook shouted as he ran towards you.

"Y/n, Jagiya!! What happen?" Taehyung said as he started crying.

"It's all because of you, can't you just listen to what she wanted to say?" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung.

"Its not time to quarrel..."Tae said as he picked up Y/n.

Suddenly the staff came towards Y/n's room in panic.

"Doctor, please do something. She fainted suddenly" Tae said in a frightened tone.

"Don't worry we will check on her right now...nurses take her to the room." The head doctor said as he went to check on Y/n.

~40 mins passed and the doctor came out of Y/n's room.

"Mr, Kim Taehyung are you the husband of Y/n?"

"Yes sir, what happened to Y/n?"

*Sighs*
" Come to my room"

In the room~
"There is a good news and also a very bad news........"

"Sir please tell me!"

"Ok, good news is that your wife is one month pregnant.
But the bad news is that she has a tumor in her right kidney which if not removed may cause kidney failure and damage." the doctor revealed.

Taehyung felt his world stop right now.

There was baby growing inside Y/n, their first baby and their first symbol of love. But on the other hand, there was a tumor in her kidney.

"The tumor must be removed, but to remove that we have to do a surgery and that surgery mat affect her pregnancy. But we will try to do our best."

"Doctor, do anything please save my Y/n!"

"The operation will be tomorrow, pl arrange everything. She is our staff , so we worry for her too" the doctor said and left.

There was Jungkook who wa outside the door. He rushed to Taehyung seeing him coming out.

"What did the doctor tell? Tell me Taehyung!!!!?" Jungkook asked as he shakes him.

Then Taehyung suddenly started crying on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook cried too and consoled him.

 Jungkook cried too and consoled him

"She is pregnant. But she has a tumor in her right kidney which if not removed may cause kidney damage. Tomorrow there will be the surgery for that but they aren't sure if they could save our baby.." Taehyung explained as he cried.

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. Y/n had a tumor in her kidney. This was a very serious case because she was pregnant.

"Everything will be okay, Taehyung.."he said as he consoled Taehyung.

It was already evening.

Taehyung was sitting beside Y/n. Y/n was lying on the bed looking lifeless and weak. She had a ventilator attached to her. Her heartbeat and pulse rate was visible on the screen.

Taehyung couldn't believe this was really happening.

"Why!!! God, why!! Why did you do this to her? She doesn't deserve this. Instead, why didn't you give the illness to me. I can't bear my Y/n suffering from pain.

I'm sorry Jagiya, please open your eyes. I love you. Do you know that our baby is growing inside you? You have to be strong, I love you both, please wake up Jagiya" Taehyung said as he cried, he held you in his arms and cried as he couldn't do anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💜

So, how was this short yet heartbreaking part? ಥ‿ಥ

See you in the next chapter💜