~~27~~💕

Time passed by so fast. Taehyung always stayed with you while day by your side. He didn't allow you to do any work. The office was completely handled by his parents during this whole time.
All your relatives, family members and well wishers came and met you time to time.

You were now 8 months pregnant. You baby bump grew bigger and now you were having difficulty in walking and doing activities.
But Tae was always there to help you.

One fine day, both of you were sitting on the comfortable couch on your terrace.
Tae kept his hands on your belly and kissed it.
"Jagiya, he recognises me, see he kicked when I kissed" he said in excitement.

"We are waiting for you little one"  you both said.

Both of you decided to not check the gender of the baby before birth as it was your first child. That's why both of you prepared both pink and blue coloured clothes.

After a month~
You were now admitted in the hospital for delivery. It was your delivery day.
As you were going to the operation room~
"All the best, Jagiya! I will wait for you and our baby" he said as you went in.
After an hour~
Tae was sitting with other family members when he heard the cry of a baby.
"She is finally here" Tae said

"Mr.Kim, congratulations! A handsome baby boy has been blessed for both of you" the nurse declared.

Then shortly after Y/n too came out.

Then the nurse gave her the baby and everyone came, congratulated and appreciated the baby.
"He is handsome as you" you said to Tae.
"He has got genes from you too" he said as he touched the baby.
"Thank you Y/n" he said as he hugged both of you.

Time skip~
After 10 years,
"Taejin, Taeyi and Taehyeon come here!! Dinner is ready.

You called your three children as you finished serving the dinner.

"Eomma, hyung is taking my chocolate" Taehyeon says and pouts.

"Aww....Taejin, don't do like to your brother...ok, now start eating"

Yes!!!! Both of you (Y/n and Taehyung) now have a family of 5. Three kids and you two.

"Appa is here" Taehyeon screams as she saw Taehyung coming in.

Then Taehyung hugged his three kids lovingly.
"Now, go and have dinner okay"

"Ok appa" the three kids agreed.

"How cute are they." You said as you went to Tae.
"Thank you for fulfilling my wish and making a happy family" Tae said as he hugged Y/n.

" I love you"

"I love you too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😭💜👏

Finally, the story ended. 😭 I enjoyed so much writing this story. Please leave a comment atleast at the end of this story🥺. I love you all so much for reading this till end.
Keep supporting me coz I will keep writing more fanfictions, stories which will make you happy, cry and thrill your heart.

Follow me and join my family~ I promise I will write better stories in the coming days.💕

See you in my later books ♡