~~14~~💕

The next day~

It was already 9:00 am in the morning.

You had the best sleep you haven't had in years. You woke up on the beaming sunrays on your face. Feeling a little better, you opened your eyes.

But the next moment what you saw made your heart skip a beat.

You saw Taehyung sleeping next to you while hugging you like a bear. You were surprised to see him next to you, so close while your bodies touching. You were happy and nervous at the same time.

You moved a little trying to get up. But he grabbed your waist and hugged you more tighter.
"Don't go please......!" he said while still in his sleep. You could feel his nose touching the back of your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

You looked towards him, he was still sleeping like an angel while hugging you so lovingly. You just let him do what he was doing.

After some time~

Taehyung woke up to see himself hugging you so tightly and so closely. He was surprised, but he kept calm.

"Good morning my Jagiya!" he said while showing his boxy smile.

"Jagiya?! Has he gone mad or something" you thought in your mind.

He then gave you a small peck on your lips.
Then feeling shy and flustered, you got out of his embrace and got up from the bed.

"I will not allow you to go to work today" he siad while getting up.

"Why? I'm already fine!" you replied

"Jagiya, you need rest and today..... I'll also be home. So, we can spend more time together" he said.

"But don't you need to handle the office matters and the company? I don't want to ruin your work" you said.

"You're my wife and I can spend time with you whenever I want. My 4 assistants will do all the work, don't worry about it" he said calmly while giving his smile.

Everytime he called you Jagiya, you felt as if your  heart would come out of your chest. You didn't have feelings for him. But now it seems to change. You didn't know what was it which you felt in you heart but you surely felt something when he was with you.

"Is it called as true love?" You thought.

You were feeling a bit dizzy, so you just rested on your bed. Tae prepared breakfast for you and fed you. He then ate himself.

Then after sometime~
He came and sat next to you on the bed.

"Wanna watch movies?" he said while you nod in excitement.

Then both of you watched some movies.
"I want us to get closer and know more about each other" he said, hugging you between his arms while resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Excuse me sir? What do you mean, and what's with the Jagiya since today morning?" you questioned him in your mind.

"Well, what you want to know about..?" you asked feeling a bit shy.

"Like, childhood, choices, etc" he said.
Then you told him about your childhood, your choices.

Gradually, you discovered that you and him are very similar in choices, personality and habits.

He was happy, excited and smiling all the time.
The more you talked about yourself, he went on discovering that you and him are just one soul in different bodies. You two seems to be made for each other.

Seeing him in front of you so happy also made you feel happy. You somehow thought that you two were perfect for each other.

"Am I starting to love him?" you questioned yourself.

..................................❤️💕

Phew.....! Finally one more chapter done, don't forget to vote my story.

Please don't be a silent reader.

🥺

See you in the next chapter.