~~26~~💜

It was already 3 months since you were in the hospital. Your pregnancy was normal and you were recovering very fast. And finally the doctors have approved to discharge you from the hospital. You were now 4 months pregnant and your baby bump was a little visible.

"Thank you doctor" Tae said as he got the final receipt and the documents.
"Ok, she is still weak now. So, make sure she doesn't work herself or give strain to her body. Take good care of her Mr. Kim" the doctor advised him

Then finally you were about to go but you couldn't walk properly. So, you decided to use the wheelchair. But~
"Why would you use it, when I'm here?" Tae said as he looked at the wheelchair.

"Taehyung what do you mean?" you asked him , clueless.

"I mean I can carry you easily Jagiya." he said as he slowly picked you up without any strain and tool you towards the car.

"Wow, she is now a complete feather. I have to bring her condition to normal. She is so thin and light even when the baby is in her stomach." Tae thought as he carried you.

Then finally he placed you slowly on the passenger seat of the car.

"Y/niee, we will come and meet you every often, bye take care" you parents said to you.

"Taehyung ssi, please take care of my sister. She is precious to all of us" Jimin said as he bid farewell to Taehyung.

Then Tae came inside and started driving.
At home, there was an unexpected surprise. As Taehyung carried you and went inside, the path was decorated with rose petals.

Then~
"Jagiya, close your eyes"

You did as you were told.

Then he placed you slowly on the bed and told you to open eyes.

"Surprise!!!"

Tears came out of your eyes in happiness. You saw Soobin, Yeji, Yeonjun, Lisa, Rosé and Irene standing in front of you and surprising you. You missed all of them so much, really very much.

"All of you, I missed you so much" you said.

"We missed you!!" They all said.

"See, this is the surprise I told you about" Tae said as he sat beside you and supported you.
"Y/niee, you have become so weak and thin!" Yeji sadi as she hugged you slightly.

Then all of them came one by one and talked with you.
After 30 mins or so, all of them went away.

"I hope all of you would give company to my Y/n!" Tae said to your leaving friends.

At last Soobin came,
"Y/n ah!! How have you been? I missed you, so much really very much. And I heard about you just last week. Actually none of us knew about this. But Taehyung told us and planned this surprise."
Soobin said as he cried and hugged you.

"Soobinie, I missed you too!! How have you been?" You said as you shed a little tears.

"Ok, now both of you talk for a bit. I'll come back" Tae said.

"So, you're pregnant now. Congratulations!! I hoped you moved on successfully." Soobin said as he smiled showing his cute dimples.
"Umm...I guess you did the same too." you replied.

"Actually I am engaged..." He says as you widen your eyes in excitement.

"Really! That's great! It will be better for your future" you said.

"Really, you've grown too thin. Try to improve and take care of yourself" he said.

" Okay, okay"

Then Tae came inside.
"Soobin thank you helping me to make my Y/n happy. It seems that you two are really great friends."

"Yes....we are indeed besties. And Taehyung ssi, you know, Y/n was really clumpsy back then. She always used to fall down or slip or trio over, but I was always with her to protect her" Soobin said as he laughed.

"Oh...really"

Then all of you laughed together.

After an hour~

"Ok, then bye Taehyung and Y/niee! Take care. Ill be going back to US next week, before that I will come and meet me" he sai as he said goodbye to both of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💜

So,finally Y/n recovered. Did you like this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading and please vote my story.

I love you all💕