~~24~~💕

Then the operation theatre door finally opened revealing the head surgeon doctor.

Taehyung rushed towards him.
"What happened to my Y/n, doctor? Is she okay? Tae asked.
Y/n's family was also there.

*Sighs*
"Mr.Kim......... I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry but we couldn't make it, we couldn't save her"

"Tell me??!!!! This isn't true right?" Taehyung yelled.

"Sir, I'm sorry. We couldn't make it. Please calm down yourselves" the doctor said as Tae yelled and cried.

Then Jimin consoled Taehyung.

"Don't cry Taehyung" Jimin said as he too cried.
"How can I not cry, I mean Y/n just can't leave me like that!! No way!!" Tae yelled.

Then there comes out a lifeless Y/n out of the operation room.
Tae ran towards Y/n's lifeless body.

"Y/n ah, you can't leave me the baby is still there inside you. You should be alright. I can't live a moment without you. Please wake up, open your eyes! Jagiya, Y/n!"he cried and yelled, shaking you to wake you up.

"Jimin ah, tell Y/n not to worry me like this!! Tell her to wake up. I cannot live without her!" Tae said to Jimin while being a crying mess.

"Taehyung ssi, she will not wake up, she is gone far away from us" Jimin said while hugging Taehyung, both crying together.

"Y/n ah!! My sweetie, you cannot just be gone like this..." Your mom said as she cried.

And then a doctor came to Tae.

"Mr.Kim, the baby inside Mrs.Kim will be alive till the next few minutes, so if you want to save the baby you will have to find a mother ready to take the baby in her womb."

"Where will I go and just tell a random lady to be the mother of my baby inside Y/n, huhh??? Tae yelled to the doctor.

"Sir, look we just told you. The rest is yours." the doctor said and went away.

Taehyung couldn't think of anything now. His world was now filled with darkness and grieve.

Y/n was to be kept in a special room. The doctors declared her biologically dead but she was alive mentally.
She could hear the cries of her family members and wanted to open her eyes but couldn't. She was still breathing but the doctors couldn't know it as her breathing rate was too low.

"What's happening? I can't open my eyes nor move. Am I dead already? Am I the soul flying around or am I still alive? Why is everyone telling me to wake up? I can't move,but I want to move!" you thought in your subconscious mind.

40 minutes passed, there was still no sign of life on you. Taehyung still did not lose hope. He sat beside you and kept talking to you.

"Jagiya, wake up already, I love you so much! And what about our baby? Come on you have to wake up for both of us!"

Then Taehyung leaned in and kissed you softly with tears in his eyes.

And
.........................

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you soon👋💕
Thank you and love you so much.