~~15~~💚

"Am I starting to love him?" you asked yourself in your mind.

Then the day somehow passed.

Next day~
You were already feeling better, so you decided to go to work.

"Come I'll drop you" he said as you went out of your house to go to your work.

Then you smiled and went in the car.

In the car~
Tae was driving when he suddenly reached out for your hand. He took your hand and intertwined with his. You couldn't help but blush at his action.

After some mintues~
You reached the hospital. You were about to go out when
"Take care, Jagiya" he said while smiling.
"Thanks" you said as you went inside, feeling shy and happy at the same time.

"I will make you fall for me, maybe not today but very soon..
..." Tae said as he started his way towards his office.

Inside the hospital~

"Morning, are you alright now?" Jungkook asked as he came into your room bringing some files.

"Yeah! Much better! Thanks for managing my works" you said as you smiled.

"Anything for you and no problem" he replied.

Then you started working.

"Ok, if you have to remove a tumor from the around the aorta the human heart then you have to slice the cut to the right side of the heart through the pulmonary vein...I hope you understood today's lessons. Ok,class dismissed" you said as you finished the practical class.

(A/n- idk what I'm writing in this previous paragraph ಥ‿ಥ anyway carry on reading)

"You are really good, I hope all the students will become great doctors" the head doctor said as he was walking by.

"Thank you sir, I'll try my best" you said happily as you bowed.

Then you went back to your room and sat on the chair in exhaustion.

It was already lunch time.

You just stayed in your room while your eyes closed.

*Knock knock*

You saw Jungkook coming with your lunch.

"Hey!! You have to eat, you know? You're just recovering from the flu you had. So, you shouldn't skip meals, okay?" he said as he sat in front of you.

"I don't feel like eating...." you said as you pout.
"I'm gonna feed you and you have to eat" he said as he brought the food towards your mouth.

You smiled at his caring nature then opened your mouth.
"I can eat myself though" you said.
"But I want to feed you.....everyday with my own hands" he said in a teasing way

You hit his arm and both of you laughed.

"I sometimes regret why we didn't meet earlier" he said now, being sad.
"Now, stop it! And give me the food. I'll eat it" you said as you felt a bit flustered.

"Bye, sweetie" he said as he placed his hands on your face and kissed your cheek suddenly.

Taehyung Pov~
Today I decided to go and meet Y/n in her workplace...I will do anything to make her mine.

I reached her hospital. I parked the car and went inside the gate.

As soon as my Gucci shoes stepped on the floor of the hospital, the nurses and female staff fix their makeup, dresses. Some even winked at me. I didn't give a shit about it and went to the receptionist.

"May I know where is Kim Y/n's cabin?" I asked.

"Yes! But may I know who you are to her" she asked a bit hopefully.

I scoffed in disbelief and said" I'm her husband"

"Ohh...I see" the woman said feeling akward.

Then I went towards Y/n's room, hoping that she would be happy to see me coming for her.

I was about to open her room door when I heard a man's voice.
I could hear the words which said "Bye, sweetie"...

I became really angry on hearing those words. Who is that stupid to call such names to my wife?

I was about to open the door when I saw a man coming out of the room.
It must be the man, I felt like beating him up right now.

He was definitely a doctor working in the hospital.

He was about to walk pass by me when I stopped him by holding his arm.

"Don't dare to go near my Y/n! You shit" I said as I shot him a death glare.

He took my hands and removed it from his arms and went away after glaring at me for a second.

................................💜
So, guys how was the chapter? Do comment and please vote each and every chapter of the story if you're liking it.🥺💞