~~25~~💕

Taehyung was completely shattered.
He never hoped all these would happen.
He held your hand and cries while shaking your body.
"Y/n, wake up, you have to live, for me and our child" Taehyung said as he kissed your forehead and cried.

Jimin came in and calmed down Taehyung.
"Taehyung, control yourself. We all are sad.. and we have to accept the bitter truth" he says as tears streamed down from his eyes.

Just then, the heart monitor which was continuously beeping with a low sound till now changed its pattern and started to form a graph of the heartbeat, both Taehyung and Jimin stopped.
Taehyung turned and ran towards you, he held his hand and cried he was completely panicked.

Meanwhile, Jimin called the doctor.
The doctor made all of them wait outside as he handled you.

After sometime, the doctor came out and told the news to all that Y/n was okay but he wasn't sure when would Y/n open her eyes and become fully conscious.

"Y/n ah! I'll be waiting for you to become normal and happy again", Tae said as he sat beside Y/n and caressed her hand.

3 weeks passed, but Y/n still didn't wake up. She sometimes moved a bit but She was still in her slumber and Tae still beside her, waiting for her wake up.

The baby was now 2 months old, and was still growing but was suffering in weakness.

Taehyung had grown very thin and weak too. He hadn't eaten properly since the last month. He never slept peacefully. He was always beside you, waiting for you to come out of the undesired slumber, you could hear faint sounds of his cries and plead to you, but what could you do?

It was a peaceful Sunday. Tae was sitting beside her as usual. He was caressing your face while keeping a hand in your tummy.
Unexpectedly, you opened your eyes slowly to see Taehyung crying in front of you. You didn't have the energy to speak. So, you pulled his shirt. He looked towards you in surprise.

He hugged you tightly and you touched his hair. "Finally Y/n ah, you're up. How long it was to wait for this moment. Wait, let me go and call the Doctor and all others." He said this as he ran out.

Then the doctor checked her. She was now improving in a fast rate. After that all you family members came inside one by one to see you after a longtime.

"Jagiya, I knew you would wake up for me and our baby inside you which is now two months old." he said as he touched you belly.

You smiled at him

After sometime~
Jungkook came in and looked at you.

You also looked at him.
He came near and said "I'm glad you're okay now, I'm so happy for you two, and I knew it Y/n could fight through this" he said as he tried to control his tears.

"Great! Now I'm gonna be an uncle of Taehyung and Y/n' child" he said as he tried to lift up the mood of the atmosphere around.

"Bye Y/n ah and Taehyung ssi, take care of her. She is the best and the most special person" he said as he went out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💜

So, guys this is slowly coming to an end. And I miss it already🥺 Did you like this story so far? I hope you like it. If yes then pl show me your love and support by sharing, voting and commenting my story.

Thank you so much

see you in the next chapter.👋💖