Chap.2 Family business

※Narrator's POV※

America and the twins already arrived at Ame's mansion.

"Woah..." The twins said in amusement.

"Like your new home?" America asked.

"Yeah." Said the twins.

"Well, of course it is. This is one of the finest mansions in the world." A woman said heading directly to meet the twins.

"Hey, there sweeties my name's Australia. Your father's 2nd youngest sibling." She said.

"Ugh... Aussie, why are you here?" America asked massaging his nose bridge.

"Oh, we're here to see the twins." Australia answered.

"Wait what do you mean we?!" America asked. While the twins just watched the two siblings argue.

"Hey, America." Canada greeted along with New Zealand walking from behind.

"Oh great... this can't get any worse." America mumbled.

"Bonjour, my sweet babies~" France said. Wanting to get a hug from her children while Britain just walked with her by her side.

"Hey, mom.." America said awkwardly.

"Spoke to soon Ame." Aussie whispered.

France hugged her children and kissed their cheeks. After that Ame and his siblings wiped their cheeks.

France noticed the twins staring at the family who's getting a little awkward.

"Oh, who's these little cuties?" France asked.

"Oh they-" America was cut offed when his father spoke.

"I believe they're America's new daughters, love." Britain said.

"Yeah, of course they are. They're beautiful just like me." America said which made the whole room awkward and silent.

"What? They look nothing like you!" Australia said.

"Of course, we don't look alike they don't have my blood." America said.

"That ain't what she was talking about." New Zealand said.

"You ain't handsome brother. That's why you don't have any girlfriends or boyfriends anymore." Australia said teasing her older brother who's now really annoyed.

"What?! Why you little piece of-" America said Angrily.

"Now America, you know your daughters are watching right." Britain said. Ame looked at the twins. Phia was confused while Martiala was amused by the fight.

America sighed and spoke, "Family, may I introduce you to my new daughters. The blue haired one is Philippines and the other twin is Martiala."