Chap.6 Missing

※Narrator's POV※

It took her awhile but Martiala finally got out of the forest and went back to gathering. She was now inside and nothing was suspicious.

Countryhumans were dancing in the ballroom. Martiala then noticed Spain. She then walked away. Spain noticed Martiala in the distance and approached her.

"Martial." Spain spoke.

Martiala was quite and then spoke.

"What do you want, Spain?" Martiala asked.

"I know you don't want to talk to me but... I haven't seen your twin for a while now." Spain said.

"What do you mean?" Martiala asked with suspicion.

"We were talking earlier, she saw Russia and followed him. She told me she'll be back but then she hasn't returned for less than 2 hours." Spain said.

"Ano?!?" Martiala yelled. Luckily they were already somewhere else so no one noticed.

Martiala ran back to the gathering while Spain followed her.

Martiala was surprised that Phia talked to Spain and also that it took her more than two hours to get back in the gathering.

※Martiala's POV※

Phia!! Where are you?!?

I looked around the place and saw America. I don't care if Spain is following me but I need to find my twin.

"Dad, have you seen Phia lately?" I asked worried.

"No, I haven't. I thought she was with you. I was also looking for the both of you. Why, what's going on?" He said. That made me more worried.

I asked Spain on which way she went and he pointed to a hallway. I went there, America and Spain also followed.

※Narrator's POV※

America didn't like the situation. He found out that Phia was missing for the past hour and that she's been talking to Spain and Russia for the past hours. America had suspicions on where Martiala was, but she was too secretive she didn't say anything. He also suspected that USSR might be a part of it.

They tried to find Philippines everywhere there was no sign and same goes to Russia. They all found out that that Soviet union has been looking for Russia as well, he's been gone for hours.

Hours has passed, the gathering was already over and most of the countryhumans went home. While the others looked for the missing countries.

The sun has risen, and still no clue. Until...

"Dad! I found something!" Martiala called. They gathered and saw Martiala holding a necklace.

"Is that Phia's?" America asked.

"Yes it is." Martiala answered.

"And I also saw this on the corner." Martiala said handing Soviet union an ushanka.

"This is Russia's, right?" Martiala asked.