Chap.17 part.2 North Korea

North Korea's POV●

I smirked at my twin and I guess America's ally?

I observe the person. He was wearing a mask and a hat that hid his hair but if you take a closer look, his hair was red, and the eyes are gold and red.

I don't know why but I feel like I've seen him before. His chest was oddly weird its like the person's a female.

Ha! A female can't fight!

"Oh we'll see..." He mumbled.

I don't know his name but I think it's like Philippines? I don't really know.

Soon enough we attacked each other. The guy was good at combat yet my brother didn't master it at all. Ha! What a loser.

F
L
A
S
H
B
A
C
K

"Mama look!" I pointed.

She didn't really give a shit about me and so did my father. All their attention always go to my brother, South Korea.

We were nothing alike each other. He was the starchild meanwhile I was the f*cking embarrassment to the family. Everyone would compare me to him.

I hated my brother with all my heart and would always ignore him like he didn't exist.

I grew up cold and heartless, which made my parents hated me more. My brother would somehow try to show his love for me though, I know it was fake. I hated him, my parents, and everyone around me.

Time flew by, there was an invasion in the country. It involved me and my brother getting kidnapped, which I heard devastated my parents because of their child that they loved most and didn't even notice me. Soon, I heard they were killed by the invader. My brother cried day and night and I didn't give a sh*t.

I sat by the door and listen to Japan Empire scold his soldiers. There was a spy on the base and his daughter wasn't in her room.

A couple minutes later, I saw a girl running around with JE's daughter. They stopped to the room next to us and was about to open it. JE's daughter ran which made me wonder why.

My eyes widened as I saw JE glaring at the girl and then attacked her. She muffled and Russia and Philippines were able to get out.

They soon got away and never saw the girls again.

Japan Empire was defeated and me and my twin were split up and so was our land. USSR took me and America took my twin.

E
N
D

O
F

F
L
A
S
H
B
A
C
K

I stare at the enemy and realized it was that girl. She patched up the bleeding on south's torso and quickly asked his soldiers to bring him back to base.

She glared at me and I just smirked at her.

"Oh what's wrong? You about to quit?" I asked.

She just glared at me got her gun ready. She aimed it at me and pulled the trigger. I dodged it and laughed at her failure. Though, I laughed to soon as she was about to tackle me and stab me with a knife.

I stopped the hand with the knife and she directly kicked me in the face and stabbed my torso.

This b*tch

"What's the matter? Can't get up?" She mocked me.

I stood up and tried to stab her back. She dodged it and tried to punch me but I dodged it aswell.

We fought of each other hand to hand combat. She's good but so am I.

A couple hours later, we still haven't killed each other. We were both  bruised, injured, and bleeding. She held her arm tight and I knew by her expressions that it was injured.

A soldier then came to her and spoke something into her ear. Her eyes widened and they immediately went back to base.

She shot one last glare at me and left.

What a coward.

●Martiala's POV●

I glare at North Korea.

"Miss Martiala, we have a problem..." a soldier whispered.

"Were running out of men, at this point everyone will die." My eyes widened and we hurriedly went back to base.

I shot one last glare at him and left.

I may be such a coward right now but I can be concerned about my men.

As we arrive back at base, I saw America was also there.

"Martiala what's wrong with your arm?" America noticed.

"Nothing... its just an injury." I said.

He called the doctor and patched my arm. I then tried to call Phia if she could send more soldiers but America stopped me and told me they can handle it. I refused to do what he commanded but he insisted for me to go back home.

After some arguing, I decided to do as he ordered and went back home.

To be continued...

______________________________________

Fun fact, So some of you might not know this but this story used to be named a lot of things.

Around March 2021, I published my first book which was called "Promises" then "Promises and Revenge" tho I deleted it cause of a lot of typos and the plot was different.

I then rewrote the book and changed the name into 'revenge'.  Then changed again into family secrets. Idk if its the final name cuz my brain somehow always change the plots.

My apologies for any mistakes found in the chapter such as; misspelled and missing words, and wrong or terrible grammars.

______________________________________