Chap.19 The ASEAN organization

●Narrator's POV●

Years went by, the USSR was defeated by America. When an organization, group, or something like that gets defeated, the countryhuman that lead it shall perish, not unless they didn't make a treaty that the one who lost dies. If a country is defeated then they either become part of the one that beat them.

(Author/writer: okay not really sure about that. I wrote just to say how ch works in this book.)

Russia became silent and had depression for almost a year. He became more strict and cold. The countries that were invaded by the USSR felt euphoria, I mean they finally got their independence. Although, they felt sympathy for Russia losing his dear father.

On the other hand, Philippines is doing good. Although not so much for Martiala, the guilt consumed her everyday. She'd get nightmares every week as if it was a punishment from her ancestors, which it was.

She got through the guilt and nightmares after a few years and seemed like she's doing fine.

Right now, it was 6:07 am in the morning. Of course you'd think 'hmm I wonder what'll be happen in this chapter?' Well your about to find out.

Like what was written earlier, it was early in morning. It very peaceful. Not long enough the peacefulness was interrupted by an argument between Phia and Martiala.

"Phia gumising kana nga! Malalate kana sa meeting mo!" Martial stated.

[T:Phia wake up! You're gonna be late for your meeting!]

"Huh?" Phia groaned and sat up.

"Anong malalate na meeting ang aga pa sa umaga eh." Phia said rubbing her eyes and face.

[What do you mean I'll be late, its still early in the morning.]

Martiala looked at her with a 'seriously?' Face.

"Ay nakalimutan nya. Hoi. Yung ASEAN meeting nyo beh." Martiala stated with a sarcastic tone.

[Oh she forgot. Hey. You have a meeting with the ASEAN.]

"Wait, ha? Ngayun yon?" Asked Phia.

[Wait, huh? that's today?]

"Yes." Martiala answered.

Without a minute wasted Phia got up, ran to the bathroom and almost slipped on a rug on the process.

Martiala went downstairs and cooked breakfast. She made fried rice and cooked some bulad or dried fish. Yes, she can cook. She got the table ready and made coffee for the two of them after cooking.

Soon enough, Phia came down the stairs all ready except for breakfast.

"Tangina! I'm late!" She said looking at her watch.

"Here take this." Martial handed her a Tupperware filled with their breakfast and a tumbler filled with coffee. Phia took it, ran outside the door and got in the car that was ready for her, so she could go. Before leaving, she bid goodbye to her twin.

"Ahh... finally. I can eat in peace-" Martiala spoke to herself on relief. Although she was soon cut off by her brother barging in the front door. The wind and the vibration of the door being destroyed somehow spilled the hot coffee to Martiala's lap, where she then tried to hold her scream and tears.