Chap.31 Unidentified and unknown

●_______'s POV●

Ahh... sweet revenge.

The poison won't actually kill him but it will take him to some coma and forget shit. As the poison get all through his system, he'll feel pain, sudden change of heartbeat, and slow weakening of his body until finally, he passes out. He may seem dead now but he'll come back. Like in a video game with 3 chances of living. Take one out then there's 2.

It won't take long until someone finds his "dead" body lying on a floor in the middle of the hallway.

Such misfortune, countryhumans can't die easily. Especially, if its just some mere poison. And America, being the victim of such assassination, I don't think so.

He'll end up in a hospital, words spreads out, the hosts, employees, and I will be hunted and investigated by the police, FBI, and possibly, even the U.N., must cautions will take actions amongst every countryhuman around the world, America will wake up and forget everything including his own history but still has the ability and skill to run a country(as countryhumans naturally do). Somehow predictable and cliche, correct? Yea. How would I know if these will actually happen? Cuz its highly predictable.

People may ask, "why did you poison him? Why did you want to take revenge so badly? And who are you?"

Haha I'm breaking the fourth wall... or am I just talking to myself in my head? Whatever...

Anyway, I took revenge or vengeance for my father to which America killed. I heard news of other countries having their parents killed by the same countryhuman for power and land. I had wished to make alliance with them. But, I knew it could not work as I don't want reveal myself. And even if I do, no one will believe I actually exist. Only America knew me as he once met me to negotiate with my father.

As I walk farther away from the bloodless crime scene, I was met with China. Which also another person who knows I existed and swore to not reveal me.

"Hey there sir predictive. You done with the vengeance thing?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. And you done with you're nuisance?" I asked in return.

"Yes. And unfortunately he lost." He said with pity.

"What do you mean? Was his men not enough to kill the girl or did you all just underestimated her?" I asked.

"Both." "Ahh. So where is he now?" I ask once more.

"In the room processing what happened or something. Don't know wants gonna happen to him." He said.

"I bet he'll stalk her." I said casually. "Hahaha! Why... haha... would you think that?" He asked while laughing.

"Because... my dear friend, I heard and saw him f*cking flustered and said she was hot. Not to mention, he never says things like those about women so often." I said with proof.

"Huh... all true. Pray tell, how do know and/or predict so much just seeing some simple act, words, and gestures?" He asked.

"Studying and just being observant. It gets a little cliche once you're used to it." I answered.

"Hmm... good point. Hmm?" He hummed and looked at our front direction. Pissed af North and Calm not really caring Russia. Even with the mask on they're quite recognizable. And so are the other countries in the party.

I quite wonder why they try to wear a mask when they could be recognizable or familiar by the color and symbol of their flag. And how they didn't wonder why neither of these 3 countries are present in such party. But then again it would be quite surprising if they show up if they don't really like attending these types of things.

"Hey. Earth to Japan." Russia snapped his fingers making me wake up from my thoughts.

So yea, allow to introduce myself. I am Japan but I'm not the female Japan which most would know. The countryhuman with kawaii ears and a tail that she could not hide nor control like me and my father. Only a few people know me and most of them are probably dead. My records were hidden and I was kept secret from the world as well as my sister. Not sure if they were burned or buried but all I know is no else knows where my recorded are hidden. Only my father knows.

My twin and I were born at the same date, place and by the same mother. Unfortunately, she died right after handing me and my twin sister to my father. We were then separated afterwards. My sister was sent to a secret mansion while I was kept within my father's base. She never really knew I existed and I knew only so little about her. While she was hidden within the mansion, I was trained and taught many thing in such a young age. All I knew before was studying, training, learning, and achieving. All till my fathers death. He died within my sister's arms while I watched from afar. That's when I hid myself as my sister took over Japan unaware of my existance.

So yea... that.

"How much time do you spend thinking and theorizing shit exactly?" Russia asked in curiosity.

"Around maybe 10 minutes depending on topic." I said and he hummed in response. "How about you? How long are you gonna keep it to yourself?" I asked whilst whispering knowing we aren't alone. He stopped his tracks and there I knew he was trying to process how I know. Heh...

~●○◎~

"Its rather best for me to leave now. I recommend we leave for at any moment now they will find the body and report immediately. It would be likely that they blame us and interrogate us." I said.

"Why do you sound paranoi-" North was then cut off by China. "Shut it North! Alright, you should go on ahead I have to warn the staffs." He excused himself.

I bid them goodbye and left. Russia left earlier.

Luckily, we made fake names for the staffs so none of us are found or interrogated. Most of them had either heavy make up or masks making them unrecognizable. All records and names are either fake or from dead people.

I didn't show myself amongst the crowd and hid, as it is what I'm good at. I always keep a low profile and keep myself unidentified.

_________________~♡~_________________

The most scary thing abt writing is the urge to discontinue a book. It happened to me but it left me. Yeah ain't no way I'm quitting this book.

Exams, PTs, and Class electives be the death of me.

Anyways, My apologies for any mistakes found in the chapter such as; incorrect grammar, incorrect usage of words, incorrect spelling, missing words, confusing words, etc.
_________________~~_________________

January 26, 2023