Chap.26 Masquerade ball

✨Independence day Special✨

○Narrator's POV○

The day came and and China and his team waits for the countries arrival. Press and media were already waiting for other countries to arrive.

Some were still getting ready, some were on their way, and some arrived early.

"Are they here?" China asked.

"On their way sir." His assistant answered.

"Alright, how are the other countries doing?"

"They're good, sir. They just ask who's hosting the party and who sent the invitation. They're very eager to know..."

"Told you this would happen." North said.

"Don't you worry a thing about it, North. I can say excuses. After all, I am the host." China clarified.

North sighs in defeat and spoke, "Alright, but this better work."

"I assure you it will work." China assured. "How? Are you some kind of fortune teller?" North asked. "Oh yeah I am." China said sarcastically.

"Woah... this place looks amazing." Phia gasped in amusement.

"Yeah... you're right." "See! You'll have fun." As they were unaware of the even, Phia convinced Martiala to come, who was unaware of a surprise.

They went inside and saw multiple countries, mostly unrecognized due to the masks. Nonetheless, they had fun.

"Mal! Hey!" Phia greeted as she stumble upon a college in the ASEAN organization.

"Oh, hey!" Malaysia greeted back.

"Hi you must Martiala, your twin told a lot about you!" Malaysia exclaimed. She then took her hand to a handshake to which Martiala replied.

"You must be Malaysia, and he's Indonesia." Martiala recognizes.

"Uh huh." "Oh wow, she has an opposite twin to." A man says in sarcasm , behind Malaysia who flinched a little.

"Oh this my brother, MPAJA. The other guy's (Indonesia) twin right there, is PKI." Malaysia introduced.

"Ey." They greeted. "Hi." Martiala greeted back.

They all got to know each other and had a few things in common which they got along well.

As, Phia was standing listening to their friend group's conversation, someone accidentally bumped into her.

"Ow!" "Oh, sorry!" Someone apologized.

As she looked at her dress she noticed a spot of wine on her skirt. She excused herself to go to the bathroom.

When she got the stain out and got out from the bathroom she noticed the sky by the window. She walked by the halls and noticed the balcony.

She went there and stare the sky. The scene seemed familiar. Well, almost...
As Philippines stare at the night sky she was unaware of a country's arrival. A countryhuman who she might know.

The moon wasn't really full but it was crescent. Still it was beautiful.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Someone asks from behind.

"Yeah..." Phia said. Half a minute later, she flinched to a realization that someone was behind her.

"Hahaha... don't be afraid. I don't bite."