[Chapter 1 : The Farewell ]

Seoul,2007,

"Jungkook oppa!!"

A plump little girl with a bunny doll at her hands,running towards a skinny boy at the top of the hill near their house.

The boy notices her and makes a hand gesture that calling her to get there.

She climbs the grassy hill slowly while taking her breath. He helps her to walk up there and pats few times at the ground for her to seat comfortably.

She lies down at his side. He chuckles. She laughs back after she heard him chuckled. After that, they become silent for a second.

"Yein-ah."

Yein at his side only lift her head because she is too tired after she ran to get there. She lifts her eyebrows with her curious face.

"Yes? Is it about I'm going away?"

"Yup. Do you really need to? Where you will go?" he said with sob in between.

She sits beside him while struggling to sit. He smiles and helps her sit. Then,she continues to hear him.

"Urm...my mum has a new job at Los Angeles and I need to go there." She explained and facing him but he avoids her eye contact.

"Are you afraid that you will be alone?" she said while tapping his back. He glances at her and nods infinitely. She sighs in relieve. She can't believe her friend is like this. He is 1 year older than her,he is in his 6th grade while her in 5th grade.

And,they're close cousins and friends at school. Those memories makes Yein smiles alone while looking at her bunny doll that been with her since she comes there.

"Um...Jungkook Oppa."

He turns to her and sees a bunny at his left. He points at it with a confused face.

"Take Momo. Momo will be there with you when I'm not around...and take Momo when you see me leaving at airport,okay?" She smiled at him with her teeth shown.

He chuckles again and takes it. He hugs it and pats it with a smile across his face.

"Yein,let's play...before you go!" he smiles at her. She nods and they play for the last time.

The day,

"Yein...let's board the airplane. Why you are still waiting me to deliver the luggage?" Her mum said. She takes Yein's little hands and leads her to the departure gate with the airplane that is ready to take off.

She starts to feel anxious.
"Where's him?" she thought herself.

"Are you waiting for Jungkook?"

"Yes,I am..."

"Just wait for him,Yein. Believe in him."

Yein nods. She thought her mum will get angry of her because she doesn't wanna go in there yet.

She sits at the right and front mirror. She waits for him but no signs of him.

"Jungkookie..."she murmured.

Then,the captain speaking; "Okay,passengers. Please wear your seatbelts properly because we are gonna take off in 2 minutes."

She becomes more anxious than before.

An unfamiliar voice sounds outside the plane but she ignores it automatically because Jungkook doesn't come.

"Yein! Look!" her mum points at outside the mirror. She lazyly looks outside but then she turns smiling.

It is Jungkook,...he is screaming outside and holding Momo.

He waves at her as last goodbye. She waves back and smiles widely at him.

The captain speaks again; "Now...ready, all the passengers. We are gonna take off now."

Her tears fell down slowly without she notices it. He gives a thumbs up before the airplane swooshes away from him.

"Yein...I'll wait for you." He walks back with Momo in his hands.
-------

How's Chapter 1,guysss????
Okay????
Comment pls and give a star juseyooo
020315