[SPECIAL IMAGINE : TaeJeong]

For @story_girl14 :)
Thanks for the request!
-------
ㄴ  Birthday Present  ㄱ Part 1
-------
Taehyung's birthday,

"WHAT THE?! IT'S TAEHYUNG OPPA'S BIRYHDAY TODAY?!" She said to Yein,literally screaming plus shocked.

"It is! Jungkook said it to me! What do you wanna give him?? You said you like--"

"YAHHH! Shut up!!!" She said automatically. Then,she heard Jungkook was teasing her over the phone.

"You like V hyung?! Whattttt?!" Jungkook said and laughs loudly. She got more and more stressed about this.
That nut and stink guy.

"Sujeong unnie! Think something that can give him a memory and he will treasure it forever!" Yein said before she hung her phone.

She huffed and ruffled her hair. She don't know what to do. She hate this. She trapped.

She walked to her room and grabbed her phone to call him. Her heart suddenly beating fast,her breath became unstable and her body felt so shaking.

"Do I already....fall for him that deeply?"

SJ : Taehyung oppa! Let's watch a movie!

V : Um! Sure~ Where?

SJ : At the XXXXX Complex,okay?

V : When????

SJ : Now!

She offed the phone and automatically her heart bumping wildly. At least, the first stage done!

She walked to my cupboard and try to find her best outfit for today! She took a quick bath and wear it. The black long sleeve t-shirt match with white skirt. Finished off with a head band and combed full bangs. She really satisfied with her looks.

"I wanna meet him...but what is the gift for him?"

On the way her to the XXXXXX Complex, she tried to find something suitable for her love.

But,nothing. Nothing.

Nothing special for him.

"Argh! Mwooo?!" she huffed. She blunted.

Then,she found a bracelet for him. A perfect gift. The leather and metal bracelet. It costed pretty expensive.

She bought it and walked to meet him.

"Finally!!!" she held tight the bracelet that in pastel purple paper bag. She really satisfied with her gift.

"Taehyung oppa!" Sujeong screamed as she saw him looking around at outside the building. She ran towards him while waved her hands.

She across the road and she didn't look around before she did it.

She didn't realized there was a big truck about to crash to her. She still looks at him with a smile.

"RYU SUJEONG!!"

That last scream. Last scream that...called her name.

---------
A/N :
Should I continue it? hahahahha
Sorry for the sudden ending xD
---------
Taehyung x Sujeong Part 1 Finished
160515