[SPECIAL IMAGINE : TaeJeong] 2

Here's the part 2 of the imagine!
Hope you guys like it!
------
Birthday Present ㄱ Part 2
------
Maybe that is the last time...he called her name.

"What..." she woke up and looked around her. She saw her got embraced by someone. And,the person is bleeding!

"Uhm...what happened?" she flipped the person and she saw Taehyung is the one that embraced her. She shocked and she terrified. She was speechless.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! WAKE UP!"

She shook him hard several times,but no...no replies. She started to ask people's help.

"Help me! Help him! Please,somebody!!" she screamedㅡmixed with her tears. She embraced Taehyung's bleeding body tightly. His head that was bleeding makes her shirt and skirt has blood.

She didn't care about her outfit. She cared about him more.

"Taehyung-ah....*isk* *isk* Sar-ranghae--hae..." she stuttered in between her tears. She didn't believe that her first love sacrifice himself for her.

She held his hand and held it tightly. She put it close to her face and the memories suddenly flashes back through her mind.

She suddenly remember the time that Taehyung calmed her down by holding her hands and putting it on his cheeks. That memory,makes her cried even more. Her tears was flowing down her cheeks more and more.

Her friend. Has gone?!

"Miss! Ambulance is coming!" Someone said to her. She thanked the person and got into the ambulance van. She grabbed hold his cold hand with remaining tears on her eyes. She tried to hold it...but,no....her tears falling again and again.

"Miss,please wait outside."

Sujeong sat on the chair outside the emergency ward room. She felt so empty without his laugh,his smile and his goofy-self. She already missed him.

"Taehyung...why you saved me?" she said and her tears streaming down her cheeks. She cannot endure it anymore. She let all it go. Her tears stopped until the doctor came out from the room.

His face looks so delighted and smiled at Sujeong.

"Is he okay?" Sujeong asked concernly. The doctor gave a slight nod and a smile.

"He's stable. He can go home after 2 days."

Sujeong nodded infinitely and bowed to the doctor. She felt so happy with the news.

She walked into his room and saw him full with bandages. His head and his left hand looked really awful. His face also full with scars. But,he still remain sleeping.

She let out a big sigh and took his hand. She stared at his big hand and smiled.

"I'm really glad you're back,oppa..." she said while smiling.

"I don't understand...why you sacrifice yourself...for me? I'm not important for you....I'm just yourㅡsecret admire... I'm just useless--" she cried suddenly.

Then,her hands that holding his hand got intertwined by Taehyung. She got shocked because of his action. Her hand is now got trapped by him!

"...doesn't it clear to you,Sujeong?" Suddenly,he looked at herㅡstraight into her eyes.

"W-what is clear?" Sujeong avoided his eye contact and stuttered. Her heart bumped so fast!

"...that I save you, because I like you."

She frozed and her cheeks burning up quickly. Her face blushing hard! That damn words!

Out of the sudden,he kissed her on spotㅡstraight to her cheeks. She can felt her cheeks tingling. She didn't know what to say.

She likes him too...but how?

"Taehyung oppa....Na--na--do ji--njja sar--anghae--yo.." she stuttered and looked down because she was so embarrased.

"That's good. Thank God!" He said and smirking to her. She blushed again.

"Um...Ha--ppy Birthday! Here's a gift--- WHERE'S THE GIFT?!" she said while looking for the gift at her bag but nothing!!

"Ommo,mianhae! I maybe lost it at the road..." she said with a disaapointed tone.

Taehyung embracing her and put his head on her shoulder.

"...that gift is not important,...you're more important for me,..Ryu Sujeong." He said with his deep husky voice. She gulped her salivas.

"Thanks...oppa."

"Wae?"

"For saving me...and accepting me..."

He grinned and then he gave a kiss on her lips. That spot was great. Just great.

He broke the kiss and hug her again.

"Saranghae..."

-------
A/N :
FINISHEDDDDD XD
Tomorrow I will update YeinKook chapter!!
-------
160515