[Chapter 6 : Dating]

Next Morning,8 a.m.,

"Yein!! Wake up,honey!!!" Her mum shaking her body slightly hard. Yein rubs her eyes and looks at her mum,staring at her with those sleepy eyes.

"N-ne?"

"Wake up! Jungkook already wait for us to our plan!!"

She snaps out to reality,stands up from her bed,walks to the bathroom. Her mum helps her choosing the right outfit for today.

"Wear this,Yein!"

A pastel pink laced blouse match with a hip high white skirt are placed on the bed. (P/s: 'Hi~'s outfit ㅋㅋㅋ ) She steps out from bathroom and wears the outfit.

"Perfect!"

She walks out from her room towards her mum at living room, that is at the same time turning herself towards her daughter.

"Omoonaaaa~ "

Her mum smiles widely at her and takes several pictures. Yein laughs at her mum.

Her mum helps her to comb her hair. Her long dark brown hair brushs perfectly. Thanks to her mum,she really satisfied with the look.

"Okay~! Now let's go!" her mum starts the engine and drives to the nearby park. There are Jungkook and Jungki,waiting for them at by the lake.

"Call them,Yein!"

Yein gives a nod and walks out of the car,walking towards them.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Where is Auntie? Do they do something at their house until they're forgotten? Umm---

I feel a light tap at my shoulder from my back so, I turn my head to the person. It's Yein...
She looks so beautiful with her appearance. My heart is beating...oh my.

She smiles to me and leads to me and Jungki to her car.

"Go in!" her voice,making my heart beats faster. What is this feeling?

No One's P.O.V.

"Okay,Jungkook,Jungki....where do you guys wanna go?"

"Amusement park!" Jungki said with his right hand raises in the air. He looks super excited and pumps up for today!

Yein looks at Jungkook at the back.

"Mum,...Is Jungkook have a fever? He is red!" She whispers to her mum. Her mum turns and chuckles. I know what's going on~ she thought.

"Let's go!!" They start their journey to the amusement park with joy.

9:15 a.m.,
Amusement Park,

They walk out of the car soon after that, Yein's mum grabs Jungki's arm suddenly with a cheeky smile over her face. Yein and Jungkook become shocked.

"Where are you going,mum?"

"You both sit here,I buy the tickets with Jungki!"

Jungki nods in a confusion and follows his auntie to the ticket bar.

"Why auntie dragged me along?"

She gives a creepy smile and looks at Jungki while rubbing her chin.

"Don't you wanna see your big brother happy?"

Jungki nods twice.

"Then,....just let him with Yein noona! He will be happy!!"

He nods awkwardly then he starts to listen to his auntie.

"....let's have a dating plan,shall we?"

"Okay!" he gives an understanding smile to her and a two thumbs up!

"Assa!!! Okay,...for today,let's both of us dissappear and let them both walk together around the park!"

"Okay!!! I support!"

They both giggling before they buy the tickets for the entry. After that,they walk to Jungkook and Yein that are sitting next to each other but not that close.

They all put the tickets one person each to their wrists. As soon as they got in, Jungki and her mum starts the plan!

"Erhm! Jungkook,Yein! We gotta go play something! You guys spend some time together ,okay?" her mum said with an okay sign gesture. Jungki does it to. They run off them and hide behind the bushes to see their date is.

They look dumbfounded. Jungkook gulps down his saliva down his throat while Yein calming herself.

"Erm.."

"What should we play?" they both said unisonly. They look at each other then avoid back.

"How about the roller coaster?" Yein gave a suggestion.

Jungkook nods and leads the way to the roller coaster place. They sit next to each other and Jungkook feels nervous of this. He feels something bad will happen! But,he will try to avoid it and do the best of his time with Yein.

And soon he realizes,he afraids of heights. Oh Shit. he thought.
-------
290315

I will update tomorrow! Dont worry x)