[Chapter 9 : Mark's Plan]

Mark's P.O.V.

I look at her shocked face. I let out a chuckle for a second. She is so cute with that face.

I pinch her puffy cheeks while she avoiding my attack.

"Yein!! COME HERE!!" I said but she keeps running away from me. I run towards her but then she runs into a pole.

Her forehead and nose swell and she keeps saying she is okay. I laugh at her loudly. She's hilarious.

Then, I check her if she is okay.

She is quite stubborn.

"Yein,c'mere. I take a look of it." I said and come near her face. She just nods and closes her eyes suddenly.

That's making my heart beating fast.

"Done?" she said. I flustered by it and then I look at where she hurts but my eyes won't stop looking at her lips.

"Thanks,Mark." She suddenly said and messes my hair. It's making me comfortable with that action.

"Mark?!" Her mum saw me and a smile across her face. I go to her and give a hug. I already seen her as a mother because she is really good at taking care of me. She's my second mother since my parents already died.

Since that too,Yein and I became friends. We were best friend and played together a lot.

But,when we're teenagers,I felt something different when I'm with her. It's not a friendship thing. I believe....it's love.
How I can continue this friendship bond without telling her what I feel?

I also blunted. I don't know what to do...

Yein snaps her fingers and that's making me comes back to reality.
"Mark? Are you okay?" She asked while putting her palm on my forehead.

I smile to her and shake my head. "Naneun gwaenchanha. (I'm okay)"

"Auntie,can I sleep here for some days? It looks like the sky will rain any moment now. " I asked while pointing at the sky is really in dark blue color.

Auntie just nods and takes my bag into their house. Yein grabs my arm and pulls me inside.
I blushed a bit.

"Mark,you sleep in this at the other room." She said. She takes my hand and pulls me to my room. There's a single bed and a cupboard for my storage.

"Thanks." I said suddenly. She nods and make a fist. We clunk our fists.

"Bye! Good night!" She leaves me at my room and gives my bag to me. Before leaving,she gives a smile to me.

She's really....making me out of control.

I close the door and grab my chest. 'Why it isn't stoping?' I said many times. But,my heart still won't stop beating fast.

Then,I remember that ...the Jungkook guy..kissed..Yein. why on earth he did that after me?!

I clench my fist. I will get Yein...before him.

After that,rain falls heavily.

Back to Yein,

She hears someone knocking at her door's house.
"Coming!" she shouted and runs towards it.

She unlocks it and then her smile fading after she sees the person. It's Jungkook with squenching in rainㅡraindrops plus his sweats crawling down his cheeks.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Yah...How dare you left me like that?"

Yein just stares at him and then,Jungki runs towards them.

"Ye-yein Noona!!" Jungki shouted with an umbrella over him. Jungkook looks at him shockly.

"Jungki! Go home!"

"No! I wanna be with hyung!"

After that,Jungkook fells down and Yein spontaneously holds him. She feels like...he's burning hot.

"Help him,noona." Jungki asked her with his lost face.

"Okay..." She said softly.

"Mark! Come out!" she called him over a phone.

"Wae?"

"There's someone needs our help!"

"Okay!" Mark offs his phone and rushily out of his room,towards her. Then,his face changed.

His face...turned into...jealousy.

"Mark! Help! He's burning!"

Mark just slightly nod and takes Jungkook armㅡwraps it over his neck. Jungki puts the umbrella over them.

"Mum,I go to clinic now. I will be back at 10p.m." she calls her mum. Her mum pleased.

Clinic,

"Why do we need to help him,Yein?" Mark asked Yein after Jungkook is being check. They are at clinic's waiting room.

"He's my cousin. I need to help him and Jungki."

Mark's face looks extremely annoyed. His plan turns opposite and not exactly what he planned.

Just wait,Jungkook. Just wait.
------
020515
Comment your thoughts and your opinion :)