[Chapter 8 : A New Rival]

^ I JUST LOVE THE FACT

IT SO MUCH LIKE YEIN xD

ㅡㅡㅡ

Yein's P.O.V.

I see Jungkook walking back to the spooky house. Maybe there's something he left? I sit there waiting for him to come back. But,it already passed 5 minutes,still no sign of him.

I see him walking towards me suddenly and he grabs my wrist. His face just 2 inches away from mine!! WHAT HE WANNA DO?!

He gives a grin and then he slams his own lips on mine. oh what...my eyes extended and I can feel my cheeks burning and inside my body,I feel like tingling.

He is my....my FIRST KISS.

(No ones P.O.V.)

Jungkook pulls away from her and realizes the stupid mistake that he just did. He kissed her. That is really a stupid mistake.

He looks at her that she is frozen and looks away from him. She doesn't know how to react for this. He had stolen her first kiss.

She looks at him and then she looks away. She doesn't know how to ask him, why he did that.

"Jungkook.." she started. Jungkook at her side rubbing his own nape,controlling his nervousness. He glances at her without saying anything.

She realizes he staring at her,her cheeks reddening even more. He makes her mouth stuttering.

"...what's...with the k-kiss?" she asked.

Jungkook shut his mouth. He turns away and give apologitacly face.

"Na neun...jinjja mianhae...(I'm really sorry.)" He confessed.

Yein looks down andㅡwalks away from him. He looks at her away from him making his heart aches.

Yein's mom approaches her with Jungki holding her hand.

"Do you guys spend your time well?" She questioned Yein. She shakes her head twice.

"Mum...I go first." and continues her walk.

"Aigoo...what happened to them? Did something happened when we went to toilet?!"

Jungki just raises his shoulders and looks around to find his hyung.

"Auntie! There is hyung!!" Jungki let go of Yein's mum hand and running towards his hyung.

Jungkook flustered when see them approaching. Jungki hugs his hyung tightly. He really misses his hyung so much.

"Jungkook,what happened to you and Yein?" Yein' mumasked randomly.

He gulps down his salivas and looks around him.

"Erm..."

"Auntie." Jungkook said while looking downㅡavoiding the eye contact of his aunt.

She waits for him to spit out the truth. She makes an arm akimbo.

"I...I...k-kissed her." He said. He feels a bit of relieve after telling the truth.

Yein's mum's eyes widening and she covering her mouth that is open too. She is speechless.

"I didn't mean toㅡ" before Jungkook continues his words,she hugs him tightlyㅡmaking him struggling to breathe.

"That is a good move,Jungkook!!!"

"What?"

"I really wanna you with Yein together!" she said happily while linking her both hands.

From back, 6 guys approaches Jungkook,Jungki and Yein's mum.

"Oh,auntie...this is my friends." Jungkook points at one and one member.

"Auntie,Im so sorry for giving a stupid question for Jungkook...I was the one who asked him to kiss the girl. I didn't mean toㅡ" Jin said with a sincere heart. She nods and gives a big hug to him.

From afar,a guy heard their conversation and he clenches his fist.

I will get Yein,from you... Jungkook. You are an outsider.

Back to Yein,

She walks back home just by walking by herself. It's about 30 minutes she walked. She sits at the entrance door of her house and cried. She dont know why her tears streaming down her cheeks suddenly.

Then,she feels a piece of cloth wrap around her. She looks up and to see who gives her a jacket.

"...M-Mark?!" she stunned.

[start from here,they talk in English]

He takes a seat next to her and chuckles.

"Why are you so shocked?"

She still shocked and can't say a word about it. He looks like an imagination but noㅡHE IS REAL.

"Why you come here?" she asked with a widen eyes.

"...Is it wrong for me to fulfil my dream?" He answered with a smile across his face.

"W-what is you dream?" she asked back and shrugging her head. Mark's really good in metaphor and she not gonna lie about that. He's really good!

"I cant tell you my dream!" he said and letting out a big laugh.

Yein tickles him and he laughing again. After they tired, they let out chuckles. Mark glances at herㅡI wanna you to fulfil my dream.

----

MARK IS HERE~

Is it good? Comment!

----

180415