[Chapter 10 : Two Confessions]

Mark stood upㅡmaking a loud noise from the chair outside the clinic's room. Yein isn't there because she wants to accompany Jungkook in the clinic room.

"Why that bastard....is on my way?!" he said with taking his breaths.

Then,Yein goes out from the clinic roomㅡ"Mark,let's go hom--..." She stopped after she sees Mark sleeping straight on the chair. She smiles and walks toward him.

"He's still a cutie." She petting his hair.

"Mark,let's go home...Mark?" Yein shakes Mark's hand but, Mark shakes his head softly.

"Wae?"
"Sit next to me,Yein..."

Yein nods and sits next to him. He puts his head on her shoulders suddenly.

"Please...let this position for some minutes..."

Yein blushes hard. Her face reddening but she can still smiling because Mark's cute behaviour. She already used to it.

"Mark...it's already 5 minutes." Yein said while poking his hair.

Without she knows, Mark looks up and gives a kiss, straight to her lips. Her eyes wide open.

He breaks the kissㅡsmiling and looks back to serious face at her. She still with her shocked looking face. She doesn't know how to react because Jungkook already kissed her too...

"Yein..."

She doesn't answer,she just nods her head.

"Saranghae."

Mark looks at her eyes and so is her. Their eye contact lasting for 3 effin long seconds.

"Don't answer it now!" Mark said and runs away from her after he did the confession. He tries to cover himself from blushing so hard with his hoodie. He can't believe that he already kissed his first love.

Back to Yein,

She just shocked what happened. Her bestfriend in L.A....likes her?!

"What happened?" Jungkook comes out from the clinic room slowly. He walks towards Yein and sits next to her.

"Um..."
"Where's 'that' guy?"
"Who?"
"The one that you talked with just now."

Gulp.

'He heard...and did he saw we kissed?!' she thought herself.

"Who is he,Yein?"

Yein stutters when she heard his voice changed to husky voice. She's afraid that she saw her and Mark just now.

"Umm...he's my friend in L.A.! That's all!" she explained to him. But,his face doesn't seem pleased.

"Oh...so,what's with the kiss?" Jungkook said with a jealousy in him. He feels like something burning in his heart. That guy wanna stole Yein out of his sight.

"Ah..." Yein flabbergasted. She doesn't know how to answer his question. She intertwines her both fingers to calm herself,but it fails.

"He...he...confessed to me."

The words that comes out from her own mouth,making Jungkook grits his teeth.

"Let's go home,Yein."
Jungkook pulls her hand to his own hand. Then,he intertwines her hand with him. Her hand is so chill,maybe she is nervous.

"Do you already feel better?!" Yein worried. He just turns and looks at her in her eyes.

"I don't wanna lose to that guy."

"What is that mean,Jungkook?"

He stops and gives a kiss on her cheeks. She looks at him shockedly. She didn't expected he will do that...

"...that means,.." he said.

"I like you,Jung Yein."
___________

2 More episodes before last episode :)
I will update a long chapter after I finished my exams!! Wish me luck!!
___________

100515

Sorry x.x short update today >\\\