[Last Chapter : The Answer for The Confession]

Yosh~
this is the last chapter and I post it long!!! Thanks for all the supports of the fanfic! Please comment your thoughts before you read the last chap!!

________

"Who are you?"

The same expression,the same words and the same face....when Yein met Jungkook for the first time; when they already grew up.

Jungkook confused. He looks at her body shaking and her fingers stuttering. Her eyes also avoiding his contact.

What happened to her?

"Auntie...what happened to her?" He asked. Questioning the scene.

"The policemen said that she had a trauma; when she saw the guy in blood."
Yein suddenly sits down and hugging herself because she frighten.

Jungkook approaches her and taps her head.

"It's gonna be okay..." his soft voice came out from his own mouth;making Yein nods along.

//

Yein's house;

"Mum....is this our home?" Yein said while she is still awwing with the beautiful interiors.

Her mum slightly nod.

"Yein-ah. I'm gonna talk with Jungkook. You wait here,okay?"

Yein nods along and gives a wave at Jungkook.

"What's up?" Jungkook said.

His aunt takes him outside of the house.

"um...Jungkook...do you know..." she said while gulping down her salivas.

Then, she continues; "...that...Yein lost her memories?"

Jungkook's eyes widen and his teeth clenches.

"W-what?!"

"...it's true, one of your friends told me and asked me to hide this fact from you. But, I can't. Because, Yein is too important to you. He also said that your lifespan decreased was a joke. "

"What is his name,Auntie?"

She thinks for several seconds. Then,she plucks her fingers.

"...He is Jimin! Park Jimin!"

//

BTS' Dorm,

I need u,girl~ 왜 혼자사랑하고혼자솜연입열해~

Jimin's smartphone ringing. Taehyung comes and takes it.

He slides his finger across the screen and closer his ears to the phone.

"Yes,Kookie?"

"Where is hyung?!"

"He is bathing now. Wae?"

"Nothing. Tell him to call back after he finished."

Jungkook ends the call.

"What da heck? Since when he wanna take a step towards Jimin? He got no jams af." Taehyung hissed and lies down on his bed. He reads back his manga.

//

"Jungkook...." his aunt said.

"Eung? Yes?"

"Can you bring back all of her memories?"

He smiles to her and nods sheepishly.

"Fighting!" she said and she leaves they both at the living room.