[Chapter 12 : Crashed ]

{Yein's P.O.V.}

I about to run across the street but then, a huge truck about to crash into me. I stop my paces and close my eyes.

I don't know what happened after that...

My vision's black.

Then,out of sudden, a guy appears and he is smiling to me. I look at him shockly and he hands me his hand.

I take his hand but...then, suddenly, he got blurred.

"Yah!!!"

He doesn't reply me, he just gives a grin then pushes my hand away from HIM.

"Anneong."

Bamm!

Yein wakes up from her nightmare. She trembles and she notices that she isn't at her house. She is at somewhere that is not her house.
She also notices that her body has fulls of tubes and wires.

She looks around the room, it is really tidy and neat. The gundam's collections arranged prettily at the window. She tries to sit up but then a guy comes into the room.

Without thinking much, she shoves herself into the black blanket back and acts sleeping.

"She's still sleeping." The voice of the x's guy. She still wondering who is he.

She piles her courage to look who is the guy. She acting like she is waking up and she steals a glance.

The guy is...unknown.

She didn't remember who is him. She looks at him while gulping down her salivas.

"Who are you?" she asked. The guy laughed. He caresses her face but still...Yein gives him terrifies face.

"You r-really...lost your memories,aren't you?" The guy said.

Yein shrugs her head and lifts her both shoulders. The guy sighs heavily.

"What is your name?" she asked again.

He huffs. "I'm Mark Tuan. Your one and only bestfriend!" He said with a smile scross his delighted face.

"We are...friends?"

Mark nods his head twice and giving a hand gestures of 'two'.

Yein nods and smiles at him.

"I hope you can help me, returning back my memories..."

Flashback,
The night before Yein lost memories,

"Yein-ah!!" Mark screamed. But she still running across the busy streets.

A truck about to crash her but then, Jungkook came and took her away from the accident. But, he still got crashed.

They both knocked at the road hardly,making their heads bleeding and their body full of wounds.

Mark shockedly and took them both to hospital.

"How are them,doctor?"

"The guy broke his right arm so badly aand there's a wound on his head...but," The doctor's explained.

"The girl?" Mark asked with hope.

"...she lost her memories. A part from her brain damaged. She maybe can remember her name only. You need to help them,young man..."

Mark nods.

Then,after he thinks back, this is the way he can took Yein from Jungkook.

"Doctor! Can I take and treat her home?"

The doctor nods. Mark left Jungkook at the hospital because he didn't care about him. He care more about Yein.

"Thanks to him...Yein is mine." Mark smirked.

Flashback's ended!

"So,do you remember your name?" Mark asked for sure.

"Jeong Yein. That's all that I can remember."

Mark claps his head of joy.

"Yein...do you also forgotten?"

"What is it?"

Mark pins her to the bed. She stunned and nervous.

"What are you doing?!"

"Do you remember...."

He smirks and continues,
"...that we are lovers?"

_______
040615
HEY GUYSSSS~
do u like my updates?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sorry for the cliff-hanger~