[Chapter 2 : Flashbacks & Present ]

When Jungkook sees the plane flew away from him,he suddenly starts to cry.

He holds Momo tightly and wipes his tears with his hand. He can't believe that his ultimate best friend already gone.

"Yein..."

He walks to his house and sees his little brother,Jungki,walking towards him.

"Hyung...why are you crying? Where's Yein noona?" Jungki asked.

"Yein noona is going away for a day." Jungkook lied his 4 years old lil brother. He needs to because Jungki really adores his one and only cousin noona.

"Let's go to my room,JungKi. Let's see something." He still wipes his tears.

Jungkook fetch his brother's little hands and they both walk towards his room.

"Fuhhhh~" Jungki blew his older brother's album the pictures of three of them.

"What do you wanna show me,hyung?"

"Yein Noona's pictures."

JungKi nods happily and hums along when he sees his brother arranges the albums of them.

"Look at this picture of Noona." Jungkook points at het pics with a faked smile.

JungKi nods infinitely.

--Jungkook P.O.V.--

I open 2003's album.

I remember how Yein's first day at the school. I also remember the way I approached her with a smile on my face and since I was standard 2,she became more comfortable with me.

And after school,I told her that I was her cousin and her oppa. She nodded and smiled widely at me.

The first time the way she pronouning my name still lingering in my head.

"Jung...Jungkook Oppa!" the smile she made,makes my heart flutters and happy. Thanks for her,I become more close to girls.

Since that,my teachers and my friends adored me and Yein. And,well...I'm famous. Many girls jealous of her because she is top close with me.

And,I remember that,we played brooms,put pranks at April Fool,exchanged gifts for birthday and make camping every weekends.

Those memories...without I realize it,my tears fell onto her pictures with both of us.

JungKi looks at me weirdly.

"Hyung?"

"I got a dust in my eyes,don't worry,okay?"

He nods and takes the album of me. He giggling without knowing that Yein already gone. I felt bad for him.

I look at her picture once again and caress it with a tear flows suddenly.
Yein,...hope you live happily there. From your cousin,Jungkook.

2015,Present days,
Los Angeles,

"Mum!!" Yein shouted from her room. She is so busy for her birthday party.

"Here is your dress,"

Her mum hands her light pastel pink dress with short-sleeved dress and in her another hand,she has a pair of an inch black high heels.

"Ready up! The guests will here soon and Mark-ie will come too!!"

Yein nods. She puts a light makeup on her slim and slender face. Her chubby fats all over her body have gone because her*cough* puberty *cough*.

She looks extremely different from before and she has something lingering on her mind.

She wants a birthday present that she wants to back to her bornplace,...South Korea.
------
030315