[Chapter 5 : 'I love it.']

"I'm glad you're back." He whispered. Her mum walks in and sees Jungkook and Yein is hugging. She squeals and hugs them both.

"Jungkookie~" she said with a smile across her face. Jungkook widen his eyes and hugs her mother now.

"I miss you too,Auntie~"

"Aww~ you little baby~" Her mum pinches his chubby cheeks. Yein at her side still shock with the hug just now.

"Auntie,when did you get back to Korea?"

She just smiles then she pushes Yein to the front. Yein lifts her eyebrows to her mum. Her mum giving her a cheeky smile with a wink.

"Tell him."

"B--but..." she blinks her eyes nervously.

"Yesterday we got here."

Jungkook nods and asks them to go inside his house. They smile and walk into his house.

The furnitures and interior designs are so beautiful and splendid work. It so nice,cozy and elegant at the same time. No wonder Jungkook looks like a tidy person.

"Woah." Yein said without she notices it. Jungkook taps her shoulder twice and then he giving her a sheepish smile.

"Do you remember this doll?"

"Erm?"

He hands her a bunny doll and at the tag it written; Jungkook + Yein = BFF 4 EVA.

Yein looks at the tag deeply. She tries to remember when she gave him this doll.

"I remember! It's mine,right?"

Jungkook gives a relieve smile.
"That's a relieve."

He leans closer and messes her hair. She looks at him with a little smile. Now,she feels comfortable around him.

Her mum looks at them from a far and smiling alone. They will make a cute lovely dovey couple! her thought.

Jungkook P.O.V.

She is so cute and ....becomes more prettier than before. I wish she remember about our past memories. I glad too that she liked that I messed her hair.

"Yein! Meet Jungki!" I said to her. She nods twice.

Jungki running towards her and hugs her tightly. He is in Grade 6 but he already height about my shoulders.

"Nooonnnaaaaaaa~ I miss you~" he smiled.

Yein looks completely lost but she still gives a smile across her face.

"Do you remember me,Noona?"

"Not...really."

I take the photo album of our pictures in it. I hand to her. She seems quite suprised.

"This....is us?" she said.

We both give a quick nod without any hesitation. She looks back at the album with a grin. Omg,she's so adorable.

Yein's P.O.V.

I love our pictures! I love all of it! and Jungki and Jungkook looks so cute in here! I was the only one that the chubbiest in the picture.

"Can I keep one?" I asked Jungkook and staring at his brown hazel eyes.

He nods and looks away. I smile at him and takes a picture of us from it. It's perfect.

"I love it!" I said.

"Thanks,Jungkook! Jungki too!"

They smile at me with a nod unisonly. My mum smiles at them and we walk out from their house.

"How's meeting them?" my mum suddenly asked. I nod infintely. I'm so happy to find my best friend when I was little.

"Thanks,mum."

"Let's go somewhere tomorrow and take them too!"

I nod as an agreement. I can't wait to hang out with them tomorrow :)

------
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT~~~
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT >\\\\<

200315